Bass Guitar Multi FX Processor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Performance-based bass processor for the player who wants an easy-to-use interface with BOSS tone and quality
- New super-tough metal chassis with 3 footswitches, 5 realtime control knobs, and expression pedal
- EZ Edit for quick sound creation
- Unique effects such as Synth, Octave, Defretter, and more
- BASS ENHANCE function for instant presence boost
- 30 user memory locations in addition to realtime operation
- Battery or AC powered
The Boss ME20B is a powerful multi-effects unit optimised for live performance. With the same performance-based design as its guitar-focused ME-20 counterpart, the ME-20B is aimed at the performing bassist who wants stage-friendly effects and solid construction at an affordable price. Mix, match, and customise a wide variety of effects, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss ME20B" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Change the way you play your guitar with the Line 6 Amplifi FX100 Multi-Effects Pedal!
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Over 200 amps, effects and speaker cabinets
- Access 100 onboard presets and unlimited presets via AMPLIFi app
- Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches
- Bluetooth streaming audio for playing along with your music library
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
Flagship amps and effects in a portable, easy-to-use package with the exceptional Boss GT1 guitar effects processor!
- Flagship-class Boss sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to-play pro patches for free at Boss Tone Central
Now you can play your guitar without compromising your tone pretty much anywhere with the Line6 AMPLIFi TT Guitar Amp! Anywhere, anytime!
- 70+ guitar amps, 100+ effects and 20+ speaker cabinets
- Up to 8 simultaneous effects
- Bluetooth streaming audio (works with Android, iOS, Mac®, PC)
- Access 4 tones from the front panel, plus tap tempo and tuner
- Wirelessly control every detail of your guitar rig
- 100 onboard presets
- 1/4” Guitar input
- 1/4”, RCA and TOSLINK outputs
- 1/4” Headphone output
- FBV and USB connections
- USB recording
All the guitar effects and amp modelling you need on your desktop, and it's an audio interface, the Boss GT-001 does it all!
- Guitar multieffects and audio interface
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
- BOSS’s most advanced acoustic-guitar modeling in a compact pedal
- Four simulation modes: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped
- Top and Body knobs for fine-tuning the virtual-body resonance
- Built-in reverb, optimised for acoustic-guitar simulation
- Versatile Output Paths
Whether on stage or studio the Line6 Firehawk FX will give you superb amp & effects modelling to get you the guitar sound you want and need!
- Modelling multi-effects pedal
- Firehawk FX gives you nearly unlimited flexibility to create your own sound or reproduce the tones of any recording by letting you draw from over 200 amps and effects—including 50 pristine HD models
- When it comes to performing live, you need a simple and reliable setup that will help you stay focused on your music. Firehawk FX takes this a step further, leveraging five footswitches colored LED rings and a bright LCD display for enhanced visibility and fast, easy switching of tones and effects during a performance
- Firehawk FX is more than just a multi-effects system—it’s a powerful guitar recording interface for the studio
- Inputs: ¼” 1M-Ohm guitar input, VDI (Variax), Expression Pedal
- Outputs: Balanced XLR Main Outs, ¼” Outputs, ¼” Amp Out, ¼” TRS Headphone Output
- Effects loop
£179.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.