Expert Sleepers Disting mk4 16-in-1 multifunction
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Wow, how many functions can you put in one module? Well the Expert Sleepers Disting has squashed 16 into a 4HP space!
- 16 in 1 multifunction Eurorack module
- Includes: Adders, VCO's Converters, Rectifiers and more...
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 53mm
- Mk4 version
The Disting is a 16-in-1 multifunction module, offering a variety of CV and audio processes, including a selection of oscillators (LFOs/VCOs). All algorithms have two high-precision inputs and outputs, and a third control input features on the front panel. A micro SD card slot is also accessible on the front of the unit. The internal precision clock allows for new algorithms such as tuner, pitch and frequency references.
The front panel is drilled for both Doepfer and Analogue Systems mounting holes (using a 'slot' rather than a single round hole). The power connector is a Doepfer standard 10 way IDC, with -12V furthest from the top of the board. All of this is featured on a compact panel, with a width of just 4HP.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Chances are you'll want your Eurorack system to produce some sounds; the Doepfer A-110-1 VCO is a great oscillator to do just that!
- Voltage-controlled oscillator for Eurorack
- Eight octave frequency range
- Pulse, saw, triangle and sine waves produced simultaneously
- Pulse width modulation
- Width: 10HP
- Current: 70 mA
Noise is such a useful tool in synthesis, get white, red and blue - as well as random voltages - in your modular with the Doepfer A-118
- Eurorack noise generator
- White noise output
- Coloured noise output with control over red and blue noise amounts
- Random voltage output with controls for rate and level
- Width: 8HP
- Current draw: 20 mA
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
Need some oddness? Get the Make Noise Wogglebug, which is a dual random voltage generator, dual VCO and ring mod with a 'woggle' CV out
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The Make Noise tELHARMONIC is a 3 output, 3 note oscillator using additive synthesis, phase modulation and pitched noise with sideband width
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing
- Has Spiratone inside
When you want to get the patch started off with the thick sound of four oscillators, patch out from the SE Quadnic!
- Oscillator module for Eurorack systems
- Four VCOs onboard
- Each VCO features 64 waveforms...
- ... and 7 processing modes...
- ...and a 1V/octave input
- Process CV input
- Individual and mix outputs
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 50 mA max
£139.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.