Fender Mustang GT 100
Guitar Amplifier Combo
Get £50 cashback when you buy a Fender GT100 from us before December 24th! Here is how...
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 100.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 100 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 1x 12" Celestion speaker
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—Fender do it again, bigger and better with the Fender Mustang GT-100.
Fender have taken seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power.
Fender have made it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
With the Mustang GT, Fender have given the world the first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
Presenting the Fender Mustang GT-100 digital amplifier, perfect for tabletop or recording desk. Packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal—and 47 different effects, the Mustang GT-100 can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds.
For the Mustang GT series, Fender have developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT-100’s large, full-colour LCD display and then, with one hand, take them anywhere for the most realistic listening experience possible.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Mustang GT 100" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Perfect for practice and listening, from the practice room to the stage, the Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 has you covered!
- Guitar amplifier...
- ... and Bluetooth speaker
- Includes Line 6's acclaimed amplifier modelling technolgy...
- ... and their effects modelling!
- Edit via iOS and Android app
- 5-way stereo speaker system and Line 6 cabinet modelling
- 10" Celestion VX10 speaker
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1 x EL84 power tube
- All-tube mini combo amp
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Gain, Bass, Treble, and Master Volume controls
- Historic 1963 Blue vinyl covering
- Tygon fret cloth
- Retro Bakelite handle
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
- Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External LoudSpeaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch
Put the legendary Jazz Chorus sound in your rig in an even more compact and portable package with the Roland JC-22!
- Solid state combo amplifier
- Gives you the classic Jazz Chorus sound in an even more compact package
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
The Fender Bassbreaker 007 combo is a guitar amplifier that offers 7 watts of awesome tone with a single EL84 and true class A operation.
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
- Single EL84 power tube, true class “A” operation
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
- Line output (1/4”) for use with recording equipment or larger amp
- Single 10” Celestion® Ten Thirty speaker
£321.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.