Electro Harmonix Pog 2
Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9DC-200 power supply included
Electro Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator — Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound.
The POG2 will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
The POG2 delivers unrivaled tonal variations - and now you can save your favorite settings, and recall them with a click. The POG2 just plain sounds better, thanks to an enhanced algorithm that delivers a more focused and in-the-pocket harmonic performance. And all this is now packed into our rugged and pedalboard-friendly diecast chassis.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Pog 2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Electro Harmonix Supergo + is sure to liven up your pedal board, enter a new world of synth with a pedal that needs to be heard to be believed!
- Auto mode captures and freezes notes and chords as you play
- Controllable glissando
- Sustain notes and chords as long as wanted
- Insert effects into the wet signal with the effects loop
- Latch mode with a layer feature to stacksounds
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
Achieve escape velocity and take your tone beyond Mercury 3 and 4, and your tone can join Friendship 7 with the Strymon Orbit
- Flanger effect that goes beyond the normal...
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip
- 3 flanger Feedback Types: Positive, Negative, Positive/Negative
- 3 flanger LFO Types: Log, Lin, Through Zero
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your flange sounds
- "A powerfully versatile platform designed to give musicians an extraordinary range of sound shaping options in a single pedal" - Guitar Gearheads
The famous compact pedal range started with chorus and, with the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft, those classic sounds are back.
- Classic chorus pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analogue circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
It may be compact and affordable, but the Electro Harmonix Nano POG doesn't compromise on its octave generation
- Polyphonic Octave Generator
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included
With the Boss VO-1 Vocoder pedal, your voice becomes the ultimately expressive controller of our guitar tone!
- Compact vocoder pedal
- Innovative, easy-to-use vocoder pedal powered by BOSS’ famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instrument in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables “talking lead guitar” tones without the hassles of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode for achieving rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- - Works with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4-inch output
The Electro-Harmonix Pitchfork polyphonic pitch shifter pedal can be set to a fixed pitch shift or be swept with an expression pedal or CV
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
£298.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.