Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- World-leading Percussion module with superNATURAL sound through behaviour modelling technology
- 1000 Drum and Percussion sounds and 100 drum kits onboard
- Ambience choices optimised for a wide variety of live environments
- Extremely detailed effects and editing functionality including compression, EQ and saturation
- Sequencer includes 100 user patterns, 100 preset patterns and real time recording./li>
- Front Panel Faders for KICK, SNARE, TOMS, Hi-HAT, CRASH, RIDE, AUX, AMBIENCE
- Backing Instruments: 262
- Drum Kit Chains: 16 chains (32 steps per chain)
- Mixer Parameters: Volume, Pan, Minimum Volume, Ambience Send Level, Multi-Effects Send Level, Output Assign
- 8 Percussion Sets
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 330 mm x 258 mm x 106 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
The Roland TD-30 V Drum Sound Module is the all new flagship module for Roland’s V-Drums range. The TD-30 module is also the brain behind the all new TD-30K and TD-30KV kits.
The Roland TD-30 features Roland's superNATURAL sound library produced by behaviour modelling, resulting in superior sound quality and a truly natural response to drumming techniques and dynamics.
With over 1000 onboard sounds ranging from electronic kits and acoustic to percussion and special effects, the TD-30 is an extremely powerful module. Roland have once again configured a variety of kits covering most conceivable genres of music, and expanded edit functions within the module allow for complete personalisation and adaptation of any kit.
The TD-30 has had huge improvements on it's trigger technology, improving on dynamics, response time and positional sensing. a new ambience section also provides the drummer with a the ability to monitor their kit in a variety of accurate ambience scenarios.
The TD-30 is Roland's most powerful module to date and is surely at top of every professional electronic drummers list.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Bring your drum sound to life with the Roland TD50, a drum sound module for pro performance and studio sessions!
- Flagship electronic sound module with ultimate expression
- 400+ dynamic and expressive instruments in high-quality audio
- New TD-50 sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- Digital Pad inputs (USB) x 3 for new 14” Digital Snare (PD-140DS) and 18” Digital Ride (CY-18DR) multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel Out/4-channel In for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Master Output (XLR) and 8 Direct Out (TRS), balanced for PA connection
- Metronome with Quiet Count and audio playback function for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
Unlock the famous high quality, tweakable sound of Roland V-Drums without having to buy new pad and triggers.
- Delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers
- SuperNATURAL technology makes for natural and organic playing
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
Perform with the perfect drum sound - wherever you are - with the Roland TM-6 Pro drum trigger module
- Drum trigger module
- Pre-loaded with 500 one-shot sampled sounds, including tones recorded at world-class studios
- 268 V-Drums sounds onboard for expressive drum performance
- 80 ready-to-use drum kits featuring high-quality preloaded sounds, plus natural and expressive V-Drums sounds
- Original user samples can be imported from SD card to accurately reproduce studio tones onstage
- Six trigger inputs available for connecting up to 12 triggers or pads using optional Y cable
- Powerful layer function to customise sounds
- Three Sound Modify knobs for intuitive control of volume, pitch, decay or other effects including MFX and Transient
- Independent EQ, Transient effect, Compressor and MFX for each trigger, plus Master Comp and Master EQ for mastering sounds
- Works as trigger to MIDI convertor with audio interface (8-out/8-in)
- SuperNATURAL sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- COACH function offers training exercises to help you learn to play drums
- QUICK REC function lets listen to what you just played, helping to evaluate your technique
- Play along with your favourite songs (WAV/MP3 audio files) via USB flash drive
- Large LCD screen and simple user interface for easy operation
- USB-MIDI/AUDIO can conveniently connect to computer applications
- Drum Kits 50
- Instruments 190
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Colour, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
- Hybrid drum module
- Drum trigger, sound source, mic and mixer integrated into a single compact unit
- User samples can be imported via USB
- 8 preloaded sounds including hand-clap and snare variations
- Piezo pickup and mic-equipped for triggering electronic sounds and capturing acoustic sounds
- Separate outputs for electronic sounds (via piezo pickup) and acoustic sounds (via mic)
- Electronic output can be used as mix output for both electronic and mic sounds
- Battery operation (006P/9V) ideal for street performance
- Easy to set up, simple to operate
- Download free RT-MicS Wave Sender (PC/Mac) for transferring user samples to unit
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the perfect way to add some hybrid character to your acoustic drums
- The easy way to bring hybrid versatility to your acoustic drum set
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
£1839.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.