Art Cleanbox 2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Hum and buzz driving you nuts in your studio or on the stage? Get yourself an ART CleanBOX 2 to clean those nuisance noises away!
- Cost-effective in-line hum eliminator for use with guitar amps, keyboards and signal processors producing 60Hz ground loop noise
- Removes ground loops without any signal degradation
- Safe, passive operation
- 1/4" TRS input and output connectors read both balanced and unbalanced lines
Hum in an audio system is often caused by loop effects which act like antennas. These loops can easily pick up a 60 Hz (or higher harmonics) hum transmitted by electrical wiring. Typically, these loops are connected via grounds, more commonly called ground loops. The safest way to eliminate unwanted noise is with the CleanBOX II.
Some examples of Ground Loops:
The power ground of a synthesizer, connected to the signal ground of the synth, into a mixers ground, then into a mixers power ground.
The signal ground of a send effect (reverb, delay) into a mixer, and the connecting power grounds of the mixer and the unit.
The power ground of a guitar amplifier, connected to a signal processor which has a second guitar amplifier on the other channel, and then the second guitar amps power ground.
The CleanBOX II easily removes ground loops without any signal degradation
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Art Cleanbox 2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Overhub is a USB hub with 7 ports tailored for overbridge enabled products. Allow your USB devices to run as effeciently as possible.
- 7 USB ports
- Supports USB 3.0
- Specifically made for Overbridge enabled units
- Fully compatible with all USB peripherals
- MTT technology for efficient merging of multiple USB Full speed (12 Mbit/s) streams
- Driverless operation
Get the best out of your Q2n video recorder with the Zoom APQ-2n Acessory pack!
- Accessory pack for the Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder
- Includes: Padded-shell case for Q2n, hairy windscreen,
- tripod to mic stand adapter, lens cover, lens hood, USB cable, tripod to three-prong action, camera mount adapter
- Padded-shell case for Q2n
- Hairy windscreen
- Tripod to mic stand adapter
- Lens cover and hood
- USB cable
Get the best out of your Zoom H4N Pro with this Accessory Pack!
- Accessory pack for Zoom H4N and H4N Pro
- Hairy windscreen
- Headphone/line out splitter cable
- Attenuator cable
- USB Cable
- AD-14 AC adapter
The new license key depository is here! Store up to 1500 license keys in style with the Pace iLok 3.
- USB license key store
- The essential accessory for many of the top plugins and software packages
- Holds up to 1500 licenses
- Backward compatible
- Can be used simultaneously with previous generation iLoks
- Stronger and more durable than previous generation iLoks
Isolating your monitor speakers is a must if you want them to deliver their best sound: it's easy with the Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads
- Monitor isolation pads
- Uncouple your monitor speakers from your desk or stands
- Each set includes 4 pads with individual levelling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position
If you've got a Zoom H1 recorder, add the APH1 accessory package and you've got everything you need for handy recording!
- Accessory bundle for the Zoom H1 recorder
- AC adapter (USB type)
- USB cable
- Adjustable tripod stand
- Padded-shell case
- Mic clip adapter
£58.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 21st December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.