Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
There is no mistaking an Orange amp both visually and sonically and this high powered solid-state amp delivers the goods big time
- Features: Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Controls: Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power: 120 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 12”, 60 Watt, 8 Ohm Voice of the World
- Extension Cabinet Option: 1 x 16 Ohm
The Orange CR120C 120W Combo is a brand new direction for Orange. World renowned for their valve powered amplifiers, the tone obsessives at Orange have put a huge amount of time into research and development and took their time creating a high powered solid-state amp worthy to wear the Orange brand name! Orange are calling it the analogue solid-state equivalent to the Rockerverb and it's not hard to see why! The fully styled CR60 guitar amp has two channels clean and dirty, with the dirt channel offering up the classic lush Orange distortion that cleans up beautifully as you roll back the guitar's volume control!
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Always a classic and perhaps the best-selling valve combo on the planet. Find out why it's so loved with the Fender Blues Junior IV
- 15W guitar combo amplifier
- Celestion 12" A-Type speaker
- Preamp circuit modified for increased fullness
- Spring reverb modified for improved smoothness
- Includes 1-button footswitch for FAT mid boost
A more affordable version of the legend that still has all the tone you want, give the clean sound of the Roland JC-40 a try!
- Guitar combo amplifier
- Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
- Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
- Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modellers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
Tried, tested, suggested and implemented, the Roland Blues Cube has been honed by the some of the hardest-working players around...
- Guitar combo amplifier
- 60 W power
- Speaker 1x12"
- Controls: POWER switch, DUAL TONE switch, CH SELECT switch; [CLEAN channel] BOOST button, TONE button, VOLUME knob; [CRUNCH channel] BOOST button, TONE button, GAIN knob, VOLUME knob
- 3 band EQ
- Onboard reverb
- Connectors: INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type, LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, REC OUT: USB type B, AC IN jack
With the Blackstar Artist 15, you might have found the perfect amp that let's the character of your guitar and your pedals shine through...
- Valve combo amplifier
- 15 Watts
- 2- channels: the first from clean to the mildest of breakups, the second takes you on to a more medium overdrive sound
- New emulated speaker output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording and for going straight to the PA
- Effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections
- The footswitch provided enables you to switch between the Channel 1 and the Channel 2
- Valves: 2x ECC83 and 2x 6L6
- Controls: ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
- Speaker: 1x 12" Celestion V type
Back and even better than before, the updated and revoiced Marshall DSL100HR Head gives you the legendary sound you want!
- 100 Watt valve head
- 2 channels of classic Marshall tone
- 5-band EQ
- Onboard reverb (independent ultra and classic); Master 1 and Master 2 output controls
- Tone-shift and deep controls for alternative voicing
- Effects loop
- Auxiliary audio input and speaker emulated output
- 16 Ohm and 8 Ohm speaker outputs
- Choice of voicings (clean/crunch; OD1/OD2) on the two channels
- MIDI in
With its 10" Jenson speaker, lacquered tweed covering and simple controls and signal path, the Fender Pro Junior IV is a guitarist essential
- 15 Watt combo amplifier
- Pure amplifier design with simple signal path to preserve your tone
- Volume and tone controls
- Jensen 10" P10R speaker
- Volume circuit modified for more gradual breakup
- Tighter bass response when overdriven
- Lacquered tweed covering, vintage-style '50s grille cloth and leather handle for iconic style
- Chrome control panel with vintage-style red jewel light
£589.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.