Ableton Push 2
Ableton Live Instrument
With some subtle modifications to improve how you interact with Live - and that stunning screen - Ableton Push 2 is simply beautiful
- Controller instrument for Ableton Live
- Play & sequence notes, chords, beats and automation all from a single, integrated piece of hardware
- Push 2 adds new sampling workflows, letting you play, slice and manipulate samples directly from Push 2
- That display - beautiful, hi-resolution display adapts to display what you need to see, when you need to see it
- 64 pressure-sensitive pads on the grid for melodic and beat sequencing
- 8 rotary encoders with touch sensitivity for controlling Live's devices, instruments, mixer and for efficiently navigating the browser
- Use the grid to trigger clips - perfect for live performance, jamming ideas or for recording into the arrangement
- Key and scale function lets you play and compose without limits
- Includes Live Intro for new Live users
Nobody knows Ableton better than themselves, therefore they know exactly what the requirement should be from a controller. The Ableton Push 2 has therefore set a new benchmark.
A development on the original push, users will find familiarity in the way the Push 2 works. Some subtle yet useful design and operational tweaks have been made to increase your workflow even further. The Push 2 has made waves here Red Dog due to the intuitive and easy way it navigates.
Now for that screen which I'll assume drew most of you to this page...
The multicolour display on the push 2 will have you mesmerised for hours. It is an incredible way of improving your workflow, allowing you to see in detail exactly what it is you are editing. A great way to get your eyes away from your computer, and onto the instrument,
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.