Stompnorth Fishmoth Vintage Fuzztoner
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you like a handmade, boutique pedal that gives you a wealth of options to create your own fuzz tone, the Stompnorth Fishmoth fuzz is for you!
- Vintage style fuzz pedal
- Two modes
- Bias dial takes you from mild fuzz to the extreme edge of what a guitar sound is...
- 9V battery or 9V centre negative power
- Handmade in Scotland
The Stompnorth brand is shrouded in mystery, each unit is delivered to our Edinburgh shop via trained stoat.* They are given a thimble of craft ale, and they then stumble off back to wherever they came from.
What we can tell you is that this pedal is a revelation in a world of pedals that are, well, perhaps, too nice.
The Stompnorth Fishmoth gives you fuzz tones that evolve over the length of the note, and with the interaction between the fuzz control, mode switch, bias knob, volume and amp - as well as your guitar of course - the Fishmoth Fuzz pedal can take you on a journey from classic fuzz tones to new fuzzy territories.
*possibly not true...
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Stompnorth Fishmoth Vintage Fuzztoner" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The only thing 'buzzy' about the Stompnorth Midgie is the beastie in the light, the rest is all clean boost or all classic crunch!
- Boutique clean boost or classic overdrive pedal
- Choice of germanium or silicon circuits for tonal variety
- True bypass
- Jupiter brand capacitor for great tone
- Handmade and handwired in Scotland
- Authentic Scottish midge in the indicator light
When two pedal greats come together greatness doesn't always happen, with the Boss JB-2 Angry Driver though, greatness happens.
- Dual overdrive/distortion pedal
- The Boss Blues Driver meets the JHS Pedals Angry Charlie
- Boss' first pedal collaboration
- Level, Tone and Drive controls for each overdrive circuit using dual concentric controls
- Mode control lets you create the perfect pedal layout for you: Blues Driver, Angry Charlie, Both (switched by pedal), BD into AC, AC into BD and parallel.
- Remote latching footswitch input lets you take additional control of your effects switching
- 9V battery or PSU powered
Punish your tubes with the reissue of the classic Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pedal, now at a price that makes it giggable!
- Reissue of the classic Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer overdrive effects pedal
- Uses the same JRC4558D IC chip and analog circuitry as the original Tube Screamer
- Square footswitch, just like the original TS808 Tube Screamer
- Gives you a smooth, full overdrive - in the style of an overdriven tube amp
- Sports tone, overdrive, and level controls, so you can tweak your sound
With a class a boost and famous tone cut circuit, the Wampler Thirty Something puts that classic tone at your feet!
- The British combo sound on your pedalboard
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Top Cut and Boost Level
- Class A pre-gain boost (treble) to give an authentic overdriven tone
- Boost can be used when main pedal is off to drive amp/other pedals
- Completely true bypass
The sound of Scotland in a pedal - the Stompnorth Clipshear valve overdrive puts all the crunchy and dirty sounds you need at your feet!
- Valve overdrive pedal
- A four-piece of interactive controls gives you the tools to experiment and find your sound
- Gain - controls the level of the signal that hits the front end of the valve stage
- Valve - dial in the amount of gain at the valve stage
- Si / off /Ge switch: add some vintage silicon or germanium clipping character
- Volume: Set your level to taste
- Goes from the slightest breakup to some full-on filthy compressed fuzz!
- The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's
- Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch
£179.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.