Novation Impulse 49
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- 8 rotary encoders, full transport control, 9 assignable buttons and 9 55mm faders
- Eight drum pads with multi-colour LED backlights and multi-mode operation
- Large LCD with actively updating readout
- Robust and rugged hardware design
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs and MIDI input & output
- Comes with Xcite+ Pack: Novationʼs new Automap 4, Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and 1.5GB of Loopmasters samples
Impulse is Novationʼs brand new, cutting-edge range of professional USB/MIDI controllers, available in 25-, 49- and 61-key models. Each has an ultra-responsive, semiweighted keybed with aftertouch, making it feel and play like a real, expressive musical instrument. Impulse controllers have eight rotary encoders, full transport control, a large LCD and 55mm faders, enabling highly dynamic performance with excellent value for money. Also new is Automap 4: control software thatʼs more streamlined and easier to use than ever before, offering unsurpassed control of your music software.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Novation Impulse 49" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlighting)
- Connectors: Sustain Pedal Jack: ¼? phone type, Expression Pedal Jack: ¼? TRS phone type, MIDI IN/OUT, USB Connector, DC IN Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) or USB Bus Power, 300 mA (AC Adaptor or USB Bus Power)
- Accessories: A-PRO CD-ROM, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack DVD-ROM, USB Cable, Owner's Manual.
- Optional Accessories: Pedal Switch: DP-2/DP-10, Expression Pedal: EV-5/EV-7, AC Adaptor (PSB series)
- Dimensions: Width: 839 mm/33 inches, Depth: 251 mm/10 inches, Height: 91 mm/4 inches,
- Weight: 3.8 kg/8 lbs. 7 oz.
The M-Audio Code 49 makes sure you are covered with more controls than you could ever need and 49 full size velocity sensitive keys.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3.0 and VIP 3.0 software
With 49 keys, 16 pads, 12 knobs and 36 buttons, you won't be short of DAW control in the studio or on the stage with the Alesis VI49
- 49-note controller keyboard
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 36 assignable buttons and 12 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
With that incredible screen as its flagship feature, the M-Audio CTRL 49 controller keyboard is the perfect hub of your studio!
- 49 note USB MIDI controller keyboard
- Integrated 4.30-inch high-resolution full-colour screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1 real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave and performance buttons
- 9 faders 8 buttons for instant and seamless control of your DAW
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software--load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key M-Audio semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- Roll mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator and tap tempo buttons
A beautifully-specified controller, the Akai MPK249 gives you all the keys, pads, knobs and faders that you need!
- USB MIDI Controller
- 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- 16 RGB-illuminated MPC pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 24 assignable Q-Link controllers include knobs, faders, and switches (8 of each)
- Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Comprehensive transport and parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
- Production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0, and Akai Pro MPC Essentials
A great-feeling keyboard, USB-powered portability and a D-Beam controller? It must be the A49 controller keyboard from Roland!
- 49 full-size keys with velocity sensitivity
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to use
- Two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller
- USB bus powered; no AC adapter required
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR LE software
- Pearl white and black finishes
£234.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.