Focal Shape 65
Active Studio Monitor Each
The Focal Shape 65 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix.
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 109dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
The Shape 65 is the epitome of Focal's Shape line. Offering extraordinary monitoring quality across the full audible frequency range, the Shape 65's will express their full potential when listening from 3 feet away.
Made in France, the Shape 65's are optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms. The innovative design results an acoustic transparency and a precise stereo image. With no coloration, the mid's and lows are well balanced. Finally, the new tweeter accurately identifies any unwanted high frequencies in a mix. All in a modern looking MDF shell that's sure to fit in at any studio.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.