Drawmer MX50 Pro
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Rackmount de-essing processor suitable for both dual channel or stereo operation.
- Frequency selection: 800Hz-8kHz
- Gain reduction: up to 20dB
- Split/full band program modes
- Floating threshold system
- Air control maintains sibilant band
- Built-in bypass switch
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
In the event that a vocal requires more than simple equalization and over filtering may run the risk of distortion, the MX50 comes into its own. The unit's Air control technology ensures sibilant control whilst retaining the original character of the vocal unchanged. Try it for yourself!
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Could the Drawmer 1978 Stereo Tone Shaping FET Compressor be the most versatile, yet intuitive, compressor out there? It may just be...
- Fast Reacting Stereo FET Design compressor
- Provides familiar and intuitive control over the audio.
- 4 character switches provide a multitude of compression flavour combinations
- Saturation knob allows you to dial in variable amounts of 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion
- Comprehensive side chain EQ giving simultaneous control of frequency and level of filtering for the low and high bands
- Variable Wet/Dry Mix plus Output Gain Knobs give a 'Parallel Compression' function
- Two Analogue V.U. Meters with Switchable 10dB Meter Rescale Mode
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK
£360.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.