XAOC Devices Praga Voltage Controlled Mixer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The XAOC Praga is a stereo mixer with, in true eurorack style, flexible voltage control over volume and pan.
- Eurorack voltage controlled mixer
- Voltage control over volume and pan
- Dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume
- DC-coupled signal path
- Channel level indicators
- Two auxiliary sends with stereo returns
- Clickless channel muting
- Size: 20hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +210mA / -180mA
- Expandable by daisy-chaining more units
Praga is an expandable four-channel voltage controlled mixer featuring a stereo mixing bus, two auxiliary sends with stereo returns, clickless muting, dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume, DC-coupling, and a super-clean signal path obtained via high-quality VCA and opamp chips.
We have carefully crafted Praga’s voltage control response to achieve what we believe to be the optimal user experience found in an eurorack mixer. The design features an elaborate control circuit that combines the internal voltages generated by the panel potentiometers with external CV over volume and pan. The result is a natural attenuator response that constrains VCA gain to an usable range while minimising distortion.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "XAOC Devices Praga Voltage Controlled Mixer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Mutable Instruments Frames might be a digitally-controlled VCA, but when you look at what it can do, things can get insteresting...
- 4-channel VCA for Eurorack systems
- Analogue VCAs under digital control
- Use as an attenuator, VCA, mixer, CV source and more
- Control using a technique inspired by computer animation
- The sort of module that really is just limited by your imagination and how many patch cables you have!
- Width: 18 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 90mA ; -12V: 30mA
With plenty of audio input points, as well as plenty of CV inputs, the Roland 530 Dual VCA could be quite a node in your modular patches
- Dual amplifier module for Eurorack systems
- Switchable linear and exponential designs
- 3-input mixer per VCA
- 3-input CV mixer per VCA
Deceptively simple, but incredibly powerful, the Rebel Technology Mix 04 VCA Matrix facilitates complex patching without compromising sound.
- 4-in/4-out VCA matrix module
- Rebel Technology analogue bus allows you to create custom mix buses by combining Rebel Mix modules.
- High quality Blackmer VCAs throughout create patch flexibility without sacrificing audio quality
- Size: 10HP wide, 35mm deep
- Power: 110mA @12V
VCAs are a key part of your modular system, make sure you're covered with the 4 of them in only 8HP with the ALM Tangle Quartet quad VCA!
- Voltage controlled amplifier modular for Eurorack
- 4 high quality clean bleed free linear VCAs
- Utilises 2164 VCA IC’s for high performance with low noise and low signal distortion
- DC coupled inputs and non inverting outputs to support both audio and non audio signals
- Normalised attenuation controls allow for manual mixer like operation with no control signal patched
- Combined mix and individual outputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: Approx 80 mA
Let the evenings draw in, close the curtains, and get to work patching the Mutable Instruments Blinds Quad Polariser module
- 4-channel signal polariser module for Eurorack systems
- Like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced
- Great for drones and feedback patches when used with audio...
- ... or for scaling and offsetting control voltages
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- CV offset range: +/- 5V
- Gain scale: linear, a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 70mA ; -12V: 70mA
The XAOC Devices Tallin VCA Module is a dual voltage controlled amp with some exciting features!
- Discrete core analog VCA circuitry
- Simultaneous linear and exponential voltage control
- DC-coupled for control voltage processing
- Multi-color signal level indication
- Two distinct amp overdrive characteristics
£405.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.