Sennheiser HD25 Plus
Looking for the industry standard DJ headphones? You've found them.
- Lightweight aluminium coils for high sensitivity
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Lightweight and comfortable for extended wear
- Tough and completely user-replaceable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Highly isolating closed back design: essential for monitoring applications (DJ'ing, live audio, location/film audio)
- Included accessories: Pouch, 1 x pair additional earpads, 1 x additional 1.5m cable
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.