- 61 keys with "click action" F-Scale touch
- Four harpsichord sound-sets and two positive organ sounds
- Plectrums and strings never need replacing, and no tuning is required
- Five different classical temperaments with Baroque pitch support
- Reverb effect enhances small room acoustics
- Mahogany finish with optional picture board, decoration panel, and bench
From solo performance to ensemble playing, the C-30 provides the perfect sound and touch for baroque music. Enjoy the best of both worlds - a new-generation digital harpsichord with authentic sound and touch, excellent playability, and soul-stirring expression.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.