Roland System 1m
Semi Modular Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take the power of the System 1 and wrap it up in a neat little rack unit, add some modular tricks and, voila: the Roland System 1m!
- Semi-modular synthesiser with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 colour-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, table-top and 19” rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power (700 mA using included Eurorack power cable)
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolutions knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesiser with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module, tabletop synth, or 19” rack mount unit. In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument, the SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesiser systems.
The CV/Gate connections of the Roland System 1m combined with its ability to load classic Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland System 1m" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you're looking for a complete synth voice that's ready to go, or ready to patch, you've found it with the semi-modular Moog Mother-32
- Semi-modular analogue synthesiser module
- Onboard 32 step sequencer
- Low and high pass ladder filter
- Oscillator with pulse and sawtooth outputs
- MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion
- 32 modular patch points
- Can be mounted in standard Eurorack cases
- The ideal complete solution for new Eurorack users
Roland got a lot of attention when they launched the System 500 in 2015, in 2016, the Roland System 500 Set lets you take home the lot!
- Complete analogue modular synthesiser with multiple oscillators, filters and effects
- Vintage Roland analogue sound in a top-quality modern instrument
- Perfect modular starting point complete with case, power supply, and braided patch cables
- Versatile wood and metal case is portable, stackable and can sit flat or angled
- 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators with saw, sine and square waves
- 521 module with two voltage controlled filters with selectable high-pass filters
- 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers each with multiple CV inputs
- 540 module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveform types
- 572 module with classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
- Numerous CV connections for an array of modulation possibilities
Shall we just say "wow" and leave it at that? The Make Noise Shared System Black and Gold: the "wow" modular system.
- Complete Eurorack format modular system
- New School Sequencing: René and human/ expression control: Pressure Points
- Dual analogue oscillator: DPO
- Voltage controlled pitch shifting and echo: ECHOPHON
- Dual analogue control voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex random voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual low pass gate: Optomix
- Balanced modulation: modDemix
- Signal distribution and fan out: MULT
- Voltage controlled DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Phonogene
- 6U case w/ power supply and AC Adapter, Ready to Play
- Ships with 20 Ad Infinitum patch cables
- Comes with Lid, Highly portable, Meets requirements for carry-on luggage
£429.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.