Markbass Standard 104HF 8Ohm
4x10 Bass Cab
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Markbass Standard 104HF is the perfect balance of sound, power and portability!
- 4x10 lightweeight neodymium speakers
- Front bass port
- Drivers: 4x10" woofer, 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL
- Weight: 65.92 lbs / 29.9 kg
- Size: 23.39 in. / 59.4 cm, 29.13 in. / 73.9 cm, 18.9 in. / 48 cm
The Standard 104HF is one of Markbass' most popular cabinets and, for many players, it sets a new standard for 4x10s. The Standard 104HF is a leader in its field due to its great sound, high power and fantastic portability. But you don't have to trust us; let your ears and your lower back be the judge!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Markbass Standard 104HF 8Ohm" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Orange OBC212 Bass Cabinet is capable of delivering a powerful 600 watts and the 12" neodymium speakers make it super light.
- IsoBaric 2x12" Bass Cabinet
- Two 12" Neodymium speakers for high power handling
- 2 speakon jacks on the rear of the cabinet to enable ‘daisy-chaining
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 600 Watts
£797.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.