Fender 57 Custom Champ
Valve Amplifier Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
One of the world's most famous amps is back - enjoy the incredible tones of the Fender 57 Custom Champ
- Valve guitar combo
- Power: 5 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Normal and Bright)
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3)
- Speaker: 1x 8" 4 Ohm Weber special-design
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AY7, 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Controls: Volume
- Finish: Lacquered tweed
One of the most popular amplifiers of all time lives again in the Fender ’57 Custom Champ. Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone, this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings. A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performer—from crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
The Fender 5F1 circuit used in the Fender ’57 Custom Champ has become legendary for its heightened dynamic response and sweet sounding tube overdrive when pushed. A 12AY7 preamp tube matched to a classic 6V6 power amp tube and 5Y3GT rectifier tube work together to generate this in-demand overdrive. When the volume is cranked, this little wonder sings with the natural compression and rich even-order harmonics of a power tube working at peak output in Class A topology.
The 8” 4 Ohm Weber Special Design alnico speaker stays true to the classic Champ sound, compressing to create fat tone at higher levels while more than ably reproducing the raunchy tones found at the top of the amp’s volume knob. The hand-wired circuit includes newly sourced yellow coupling capacitors chosen for their authentically vintage Fender tone—sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids.
Of course the Fender 57 Custom Champ sounds great; it also retains classic Champ visual appeal—lacquered tweed, chickenhead knob, leather handle and ¼” inputs for low or high output instruments are all here. In the studio, the 5-watt design means you’ll be able to explore the full range of available tones without overloading sensitive microphones (or your ears). Updated components, hand-wired craftsmanship and a classic circuit design all combine to create the Fender ’57 Custom Champ, a style-spanning performer.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender 57 Custom Champ" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The legend is back and brighter than ever: with the Vox AC30 White Bronco, they've top-boosted the styling!
- 30 Watt all valve guitar combo amplifier
- One of the most iconic amps in history
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Onboard tremolo effect with depth and speed controls
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- 2x Celestion Creamback
Superb sounding Fender valve amp. Extremely versatile with great clean and overdrive tones. Ideal for gigs and recording.
- Fully-featured tube amp
- All Tube preamp and power amp
- 60 watts into 4 or 8 ohms (Switchable)
- 4-10 inch Special Design Eminence 8 ohm, 30 watt Speakers
- Three Selectable Channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Features Independent Gain and Master Controls in Drive Channel, Bright Switch, Effects Loop, Reverb, External Speaker Jack, 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select, Drive Select and "More Drive" Select, Chrome Panel, Vintage Pointer Knobs, Internal Variable Bias Control
- Controls include Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth covering
- 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select, Drive Select and "More Drive" plus cover included with this Amplifier
- Fender long-spring reverb
- All Tube Vintage Reissue Amp
- Output 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube Driven Spring Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- 2-Button footswitch
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
Two channels, vintage Fender Vibrato and a tube rectifier for those classic amp sounds - try the Fender 68 Custom Deluxe today!
- Valve guitar combo amplifier
- 22 Watts power (into 8 Ohms)
- Two channels: Custom and Vintage
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass; Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb,Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
Give your cabinet the classic sounds of blues, country and rock: plug the Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb head into it!
- 22 Watt guitar amp head
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", two normal and two vibrato)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" parallel
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker output: 8 Ohms
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
£1074.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.