8 Channel Mic Splitter
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Need to send those mic signals to multiple places? Want multitrack recordings of that FOH feed? You want the Radial OX8
- Balanced 8-channel mic splitter in single space 19" frame
- Delivers exceptional audio without artefacts
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Ideally suited for live recording, PA and broadcast
The Radial OX8 is a high-performance 8-channel microphone splitter that lets you send a microphone signal to as many as three consoles at the same time. Each channel is configured with a balanced input, a direct out which also serves as a return path for 48V phantom power, a thru-put with ground lift switch and a transformer isolated output.
The OX8 is particularly well suited for live recording by delivering a transformer isolated audio signal path to the recording system while providing direct feeds to the front of house and monitor consoles. Transformer isolation eliminates hum and buzz cause by ground loops for ultra quiet results.
For maximum flexibility, several connector options are available. Inputs may be accessed via the front panel, using standard XLRs, or the rear panel, with a choice of either 25 pin D-subs (wired to the Tascam standard) or Euro screw-down terminal connectors (Note: Wire-end terminal blocks are sold separately). Outputs include D-subs and Euro connectors, which are also located on the rear panel. These make it easy to connect to popular multi-track recording systems while providing easy termination for permanent installations.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Radial OX8" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Presonus SW5E is a 5 port AVB switch with PoE, the perfect networking solution for StudioLive digital mixers and all other networking needs!
- 5 Locking XLR Ethernet AVB jacks, 4 ports with PoE
- PoE power indicators
- Network Link/Activity indicators
- Rugged metal chassis
- Rack mountable (screws to a rack tray)
You want to use a condenser mic but your desk or recorder doesn't have phantom power; you need the Radial SB46 Phantom Power Supply!
- In-line phantom power supply for condenser microphones and active DI boxes.
- I/O: XLR in, XLR out.
- Switchable between 48V and 12V.
- Includes 15V power supply.
The Radial SB-48UB is a single channel phantom power supply for live stage use. Power your condenser and send it straight through your effect pedal.
- Single channel phantom power supply
- Turns 15VDC supply into 48 volts to power your condenser
- Converts signal to both lo-Z balanced XLR output and hi-Z unbalanced 1/4" output
Install? Get your Yamaha DXR8 speakers mounted properly with the UB-DXR8 mounting bracket!
- Yamaha DXR 8 mounting bracket
- Allows horizontal and vertical rigging
The Radial Stagebug SB6 Isolator is a perfect little problem solver for those inevitable buzzes and hums.
- Isolator for balanced and unbalanced signals.
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Automatically configures for hi-Z or lo-Z signal chains.
- Made in Canada.
The Radial Hotshot DM1 is a momentary footswitch for easily and quickly switching the destination of your microphone audio.
- Redirects mic signal to communicate with techs
- Lets band members with in-ear monitors chat between songs
- Momentary switch requires foot action to engage
- Passive design does not require any power to work
- Note that the DM1 is designed to work with dynamic microphones, and does not pass phantom power.
£1049.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.