Open Back Headphones
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With the paradigm-shifting flat-wire technology on-board, the AKG K-701 open back headphones offer a truly professional listening experience
- Professional open back headphones
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil technology
- for extremely accurate sound and transient response
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm
- for sparkling highs and accurate bass response
- Comfortable, specially shaped 3D-form ear pads
- for perfect fit
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 10 to 39800 Hz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/V
- Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Detachable cable
- Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
Whether you prefer the holistic approach or like to listen analytically, the AKG K-701 will turn perception into pure enjoyment.
AKG is the first manufacturer in the world to use revolutionary flat-wire technology in headphones; the result is the incredible listening experience of the AKG K-701.
The AKG K701 open-backed headphones offer you a truly dramatic sound that places every musician at his or her correct location with pinpoint accuracy. This kind of agility and spaciousness in addition to brilliant highs and velvety, punchy bass is simply miraculous. These superlative open-back dynamic headphones provide an outstanding accurate sound and excellent imaging.
Try the AKG K-701 and find out what ingenious headphone engineering can do for you.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG K701" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you want to get the best sound from your V-Drums without causing a ruckus, try a pair of the Roland RH300-V headphones!
- Headphones optimised for Roland V-Drums
- High-quality sound that’s optimised for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 840 headphones
- Closed back dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 - 25000 Hz
- SPL: 96 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
- Compact, lightweight low-profile design
- Reference-quality closed ear monitors
- Advanced ear cushion systems
- Neodymium magnet assemblies
- Detachable cable
The Fostex T50RP MK3 are semi-open monitoring headphones. They are well made and will give you accurate sound for a great price
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with even the most extreme professional uses
- Newly-developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Includes two different cables: 3m cable with 1/4” detachable plug for professional use, and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
- Newly designed package so as to easily distinguish both the driver type and sound characteristics:
Industry standard for location and studio monitoring. You can't go wrong with the Beyerdynamic DT100 16 Ohms headphones in black.
- Closed back design headphones
- Legendary, classic over ear design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- 30 - 20.000 Hz frequency response
With full bass, accurate highs and mids and superb transient response the Beyer DT770 make a great choice for studio or stage.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Operating principle: Closed
- Ambient noise isolation: 18 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
£135.90 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.