Make Noise Tempi
10HP Clock Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The temporally most powerful way to use 10HP of your modular? Put the 6 patchable clocks of the Make Noise Tempi in and find out!
- Programmable clock module
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviours
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
The Make Noise TEMPI is a 6 channel, polyphonic time-shifting clock module that provides an intuitive method for creation and recall of complex clocking arrangements within a modular synthesiser system.
Using HUMAN and/ or MACHINE programming you could re-create most classic Clock Divider and Multiplier arrangements and then continue on to create new ones. Store up to 64 for later recall and Select them using control signals from within your system or the Select Bus.
Released to a lot of excited people at NAMM 2016, the Make Noise Tempi is a powerful and inspiring use of 10 HP
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Make Noise Tempi" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Rebel Technology Phoreo is a deceptively simple module with the power to perform wild bursts of triggers for snare rolls and beats!
- Trigger module which specialises in delivering bursts of triggers for flams, rolls and fills.
- Phoreo also performs pulse width modulation
- Normalled inputs allow each function (PWM, multiplication, repetition) to interact with one another.
- Also versatile with many utility functions: master clock doubling; clock modulation; and for triggering and clocking fast sequences.
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Power: +5v: < 20mA, +12v: < 15mA, -12v: < 5mA
- Requires 5v power rail
Keep your compositions in time with the Rebel Technology Chronos Eurorack module. This can be done manually or with the tap tempo function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo pushbutton and indicator
- Tempo-sync input
- Tap-tempo output
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 20mm
Snare or clap, open or closed hats or whatever your imagination can come up with, the Mutable Instruments Branches can randomly choose one
- Dual Bernoulli gate module for Eurorack
- Randomly assign input (trigger or gate) to one of two outputs
- Bias the probability with the knob
- Width: 6HP
- Current draw: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 1mA
One clock in, lot's of slower clocks out, the Doepfer A-120 clock divider module is perfect for rhythmic sequences...
- Clock divider module for Eurorack
- Outputs provide divisions of the original clock frequency from 1/2 to 1/64
- Reset input
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 40 mA
£289.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.