Compact enough for the practice room, and powerful enough for the gig, the Roland KC80 may be the perfect compact keyboard amp.
- Compact full-range combo with built-in mixing
- Perfect for backline monitoring of keyboards, percussion pads, vocals or even as an all-in one compact PA system.
- 3 channels can be mixed independently
- Channel 1 features both 1/4" jack and XLR inputs
- 50 Watts of power
- 10" woofer with tweeter offers full-range response
- 2-band EQ allows quick tone adjustments
- Road-tough construction with metal jack sockets and kick-proof grille
- Line out socket for sending audio to front of house
- Sub out socket allows extension of the low-end by connecting to a dedicated sub
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic.
Building on the quality of Roland's long-running KC series, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80’s Sub Out jack.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.