SE Electronics X1 S
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The classic mic gets an update in refinement - take a look at the great performing sE Electronics X1 S condenser microphone
- Studio condenser microphone
- Hand-crafted 1" diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-low noise electronics
- Two switchable attenuation levels to handle even the loudest sources
- Two switchable low-cut filters selectable at either 80 Hz or 160 Hz to help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise
- All-metal housing and premium finish
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- The X1 S comes complete with a rock-solid, newly designed swivel mic clip and thread adapter to fit any mic stand
The sE X1 S is a refined version of the classic X1 condenser, tuned and improved in every way.
With a hand-crafted and individually-tuned 1" capsule and the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class, the sE X1 S has the sound and features you'd expect from a serious high-end studio mic, at only a fraction of the cost.
Just like its predecessor, the sE Electronics X1 S utilises a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned by the technicians in sE’s capsule room. Led by sE’s capsule master – with nearly 30 years of capsule-building experience – these highly skilled technicians are incredibly specialised, and are only allowed to build sE’s production microphone capsules after 18 months of capsule-specific training. This results in a capsule built like the world’s finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SE Electronics X1 S" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
£149.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.