Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's
- Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch
Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face. Ruggedly constructed to the original Germanium PNP transistor design and vintage specs. The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's.
Powered by the Dunlop ECB-201 AC Jump and/or 9 volt battery. Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-201 AC "jump" Adapter
Features: Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
"La fuzz c’est la vie", according to the Anasounds website, and when it comes to the Anasounds Bitoun fuzz, we're inclined to agree.
- Two fuzz circuits feeding one another in one pedal
- Improved version of the Super Fuzz circuit from the sixties. Now you'll be heard in the mix!
- Features internal trim pots to customise the sound. It's your pedal after all!
- Subtle octave effect to the fuzz
- Looks like a big biscuit. What's not to like?
The Blues Driver was already a classic, but when you add the custom mods of the Boss BD2W Waza Craft, it becomes even more special!
- Custom edition of the famed Blues Driver pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Extreme gain and tone
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- Power supply not included
Based on some classic pedals, yet so much more, the Anaounds Cerberus might be the only overdrive you need
- Overdrive pedal
- Inspired by some classic overdrive pedals
- External controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Soft clipping mode
- Internal controls:
- Roll Off is the famous setting that changes all the sound of your drive. This is a frequency from which the circuit saturates. Below this frequency, the overdrive only adds loudness. Above it adds dBs and saturates! So, when the frequency is low you find more harmonics at the output!
- Tone switch to adjust frequency range of tone control
- Asymmetric: choose whether you want a fifth diode or not on the second position of the clipping selector. So, you will get an asymmetrical clipping
The next generation of overdrive pedal gives you sounds you just can't get with analogue; put MDP on your board with the Boss OD-1X
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
£149.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.