Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you're looking for a MIDI controller keyboard that offers a full 88 keys and the playing action you are used to from your piano, the Roland A88 is for you...
- Premium 88-key Ivory Feel-G keyboard
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy to use
- Two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller
- Dual and Split keyboard functions
- USB bus powered (also supports AC power)
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR LE software
With 88 pro-quality weighted keys, the A-88 sets a new standard for streamlined, portable MIDI controllers. Its Ivory Feel-G weighted keyboard — a trusted asset found on high-end Roland workstations and digital pianos — brings a new level of grand piano luxury to the portable MIDI controller market. But even with its premium keyboard, the A-88 remains slim, compact, and easy to transport. For players looking for great weighted-keyboard action in a portable package, the A-88 is the best MIDI controller available.
Featuring Roland’s acclaimed Progressive Hammer Action design with Escapement, the A-88’s Ivory Feel-G keyboard provides the functions, appearance, and texture of keyboards found on our flagship pianos. It’s equipped with advanced sensor technology, and the white keys feature a comfortable, moisture-absorbent surface that feels like real ivory. The A-88 is the perfect MIDI keyboard to get the most out of your software-based pianos, soft synths, and sound modules. It provides clean connections via its recessed rear panel so you can place a computer monitor or laptop in the perfect position for creating music. USB bus-powered operation allows for a clean, simple setup, while the two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller are all easily accessible and intelligently arranged to make your workflow fast and fluid. Other settings can be accessed via the Function button, which lets you use the keys to perform additional tasks printed above the keyboard. If you’re looking for grand piano action without the weight and bulk, look no further than the A-88. The elegant Ivory Feel-G keyboard plays like a true grand, with superb action and natural resistance-gradation from the low to high keys. For quick control over your external instruments, the A-88’s dedicated Dual and Split buttons let you instantly access layers and zones. You can also map the A-88’s controllers automatically to SuperNATURAL instruments such as the INTEGRA-7 sound module or JUPITER-80 and -50 synthesisers. As iPad music apps continue to evolve and improve, you’ll want a pro-quality keyboard to play them. Connect the A-88 to your iPad via the camera connection kit and play your favourite music apps that support Core MIDI.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland A88" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Taking the high end keyboard controller to the next level the Studiologic SL88 Grand offering a load of features with portability
- Graded hammer-action keyboard with wooden keys and ivory touch
- 3 contacts per key with note-on and note-off velocity + aftertouch
- 6-way control knob (4 direction switches + 1 rotating encoder + 1 push button)
- 3 function buttons
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 programmable pedals connections
- 3 programmable sticks controllers
- TFT color graphic display (320x240) with intuitive navigation
- Editing and programming software for computers and tablets - available as a free download
- User programmable key balance and 6 editable velocity curves
- Magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets
After more than 30 years in the game, Studiologic have now combined their acclaimed keybeds with a new and innovative operating system for the best in MIDI controlling experience!
- Hammer action TP/100LR with Aftertouch
- 3 default velocity curves + fixed curve with programmable value
- 6 editable user velocity curves
- 4 navigation controls and 1 function switch
- 4 pedal inputs (2 switch + 1 continuous + 1 multi)
- Dimensions: 126 cm / 49.6” x 31 cm / 12.2” x 11,7 cm / 4,6” (W x D x H)
- Weight: 20.8 Kg / 45.85 lbs
When you want the full creative freedom of 88 notes, but you're aware of the bottom line, the M-Audio Keystation 88 II is for you!
- USB keyboard controller
- 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys with natural piano feel
- 5-Pin MIDI Output to trigger external MIDI devices
- Transport and directional buttons let you operate your DAW from the keyboard
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive performances
- USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble, a virtual piano instrument that captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano
£669.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.