The Sontronics Mercury is a stunning valve microphone from the company that puts sound and quality first.
- Multi-pattern valve condenser microphone
- Continuously variable polar pattern from omni to figure-of-eight and everything in between
- Hand-built in the UK
- Beta-tested with the Abbey Road Studios engineers, plus top producers and musicians including Gary Barlow and Paul Epworth
- Employs top-grade deluxe-quality components
- Hand-selected ECC87/12AT7 valve
- 0db / 10dB attenuation pad and linear / 75Hz filter controls on the power supply unit
- Has a classic vintage valve sound with unbelievably low self noise and incredibly fidelity
- Covered by Sontronics Lifetime Warranty
The Sontronics Mercury sets the standard in this price range for valve microphones.
The Mercury has been developed in conjunction with top producers, studios and artists and the results speak for themselves. From the outset the Mercury won awards from highly recognised industry magazines and rave reviews are still received today.
The reason for the reviews is simple. Only high quality components; rarely found in microphones, particularly in this price range; are used in the Mercury. The resulting mic provides all imaginable polar patterns, a pad and low-cut filter. The Mercury power supply has medical-grade interference filtering which, combined with the incredibly low self-noise, makes this microphone suitable for many different applications.
Made and designed entirely in the UK, the Sontronics Mercury brings quality found in the highest quality microphones into a more accessible price range.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.