Boss MD500 Modulation
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a huge range of new and classic effects on board, the Boss MD-500 modulation pedal might be all the mod you ever need...
- The Boss MD-500: your complete modulation effects solution
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes and 28 modulation types, all with deep editing parameters
- Classic mod effects and BOSS originals, newly enhanced with cutting-edge technology
- A/B Simul mode for using two patches at once, with your choice of series/parallel connection and mixed or split A/B output
- Insert Loop function allows you to use mod effects before, after, or around drive pedals
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices and USB-MIDI for connecting to the MD-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
Could the Boss MD-500 pedal be the only source of modulation effects you need at your feet or in your studio?
The highlt versatile Boss MD-500 delivers nearly any type of modulation effect a musician could want, and then some. Included are 28 different algorithms with intensive programming parameters, offering a nearly limitless sound palette to create with.
With 32-bit AD/DA conversion, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout, you’ll enjoy supreme sound quality that extends up to and beyond some of the best studio hardware.
Effects in the Boss MD-500 include several new takes on modulation classics, plus incredible recreations of vintage classics like the CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, Roland Dimension D, ‘70s script phaser, ‘80s tri-chorus, and many others.
With the ability to use two patches at once with A/B Simul mode, the Boss MD-500 can likely cover all your mod needs with one convenient pedal.
And by inserting drive pedals in the MD-500’s flexible external loop, it’s easy to place mod effects before, after, or around the loop as needed for the very best sound.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss MD500 Modulation" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Electro Harmonix Supergo + is sure to liven up your pedal board, enter a new world of synth with a pedal that needs to be heard to be believed!
- Auto mode captures and freezes notes and chords as you play
- Controllable glissando
- Sustain notes and chords as long as wanted
- Insert effects into the wet signal with the effects loop
- Latch mode with a layer feature to stacksounds
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
Achieve escape velocity and take your tone beyond Mercury 3 and 4, and your tone can join Friendship 7 with the Strymon Orbit
- Flanger effect that goes beyond the normal...
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip
- 3 flanger Feedback Types: Positive, Negative, Positive/Negative
- 3 flanger LFO Types: Log, Lin, Through Zero
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your flange sounds
- "A powerfully versatile platform designed to give musicians an extraordinary range of sound shaping options in a single pedal" - Guitar Gearheads
The famous compact pedal range started with chorus and, with the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft, those classic sounds are back.
- Classic chorus pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analogue circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
The Electro-Harmonix Pitchfork polyphonic pitch shifter pedal can be set to a fixed pitch shift or be swept with an expression pedal or CV
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
Classic sounds, simple to setup and true bypass. What more could you want from the MXR M68 Univibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal?!
- Classic guitar effect straight out of the sixties!
- Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
The Anasounds Phase Lag is a phaser full of all the luch, swirling sounds for which you want a phaser in the first place...
- Phaser effect pedal
- Lush, organic phase sounds
- Rate and Regeneration controls
- 100% analogue circuit
£349.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.