Dreadbox White Line Phaser
12HP Phaser Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some swirl and shimmer in your patches with the Dreadbox White Line Phaser module
- Analogue phaser module for Eurorack
- Puts the phase shifting circuit from the Dreadbox Abyss synth in your modular
- 2 wave LFO
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 15 mA (at +12V) / 12 mA (at -12V)
Putting the phase shifting circuit from the Abyss synth in a module, the Dreadbox White Line Phaser puts those classic sounds in your Eurorack system!
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Use 10HP of your modular system in style with the versatile Dreadbox Reflector module from their White Line
- Effects module for Eurorack
- Part of the Dreadbox Abyss synthesiser
- 1024-stage BBD based Chorus / Flanger / Echo circuit
- Requires external LFO for Flanger and Chorus sounds
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 22mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Get some echo in your patches for less with the Dreadbox White Line Echo module!
- Delay module for Eurorack
- Uses the delay circuit from the Erebus synth
- Delay times: 30ms – 800ms (400-800ms lo-fi)
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
- Width: 8 HP
- Currrent draw: 25 mA (at +12V) / 10 mA (at -12V)
Give your sounds a bit of hair with the Dreadbox White Line Drive module!
- Overdrive module for Eurorack
- The drive circuit of the Dreadbox Abyss synthesiser
- Full range distortion drive
- Width: 4 HP
- Current draw: 5.5mA (at +12V) / 5mA (at -12V)
With phase shifting and delay on board, the Roland 572 is the module to use for adding some depth and some swirl to your patch
- Effects module for Eurorack systems
- Adds depth, motion and space to your patch with phase shifting and delay
- Plenty of CV controllability for flexible integration and patch design
- Simple onboard LFO with normal and inverted output jacks
The Make Noise Echophon is an incredibly unique effects module offering pitch shifting echo with time modulation
- Shift Pitch of signal +/- 2 Octaves
- Exponential control of delay time -Maximum Time 1.7 Seconds, Minimum Time 7 ms
- Tempo input allows synchronization of Echoes to multiple or division of an external Clock
- Two independent internal digital Feedback paths (Loop 1 and Loop 2)
- External Analog Feedback Path for filtered or processed echoes
- FREEZE button/ gate input allows for hold, stutter and sampling techniques
- 24 bit ADC/DAC, 32bit processing, 16bit delay storage operating at 40khz
- Vactrol based Mix circuit for smooth blending of dry and wet signals
- All Analog Dry Signal Path
- Voltage Control over ALL parameters
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
The T Rex Replicator Module is an actual, real-deal tiny tape echo for your modular, with CV inputs for echo-mangling goodness!
- A real tape echo which fits in your modular rig!
- All-analogue echos and signal path
- Delay time controlled by a digitally controlled motor
- Three echo modes, modulation of the echo and tap tempo
- CV inputs for controlling delay time and feedback
- Saturation control for dirty, crunchy tape distortion
- Tap tempo
- Width: 44 HP
- Current Draw: 350 mA(+12V DC)/175 mA (-12V DC)
£109.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.