Grace Design FELiX Black
2 Channel Instrument Preamplifier
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Grace Design FELiX preamplifier delivers the high-quality audio needed for your instruments and mics, it's also super roadworthy!
- Open, musical and detailed instrument and mic preamplification for discerning artists and engineers
- 2 channel audio path with blend output control
- m101 style transimpedance microphone preamplifier, no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Ultra precision 0.5% thin film resistors are used in the signal path
- Careful power supply design and grounding yield an ultra-quiet signal path and professional level headroom and line driving ability
- Fully ground isolated DI outputs with high quality, low distortion, fully shielded transformers
- Powerful, independent EQ on both channels – hi and low shelving and full parametric midrange
- Aux footswitch jack for accessing switch functions if FELiX is mounted in a rack tray or on top of an amp
- Mic stand flange mount screw holes holes for putting FELiX on a mic stand
- Full 5 year transferable warranty / built for long, happy life on the road
FELiX is a studio quality, 2 channel blending acoustic instrument and mic preamplifier, designed for working musicians, engineers, sound companies or venues looking for the highest quality solution for amplifying stringed instruments. FELiX is built into a roadworthy (beer-resistant) floor unit chassis of anodised aluminium and steel, portable enough to leave the rack at home but bring studio quality to the stage. With the same stunning audio performance and legendary reliability as Grace Design’s pro audio range, FELiX brings open, musical and nuanced pre amplification to any performance situation. This is the black edition.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
The Millenia HV-32P preamp delivers the acclaimed Millenia build and sound quality in a incredibly portable, rugged and useable package
- Continuously variable gain control
- DC coupled ribbon mic with 10dB gain boost setting
- 48V phantom power
- 15 dB PadPolarity flip
- 12 to 15V operation - 100 to 240V line lump power supply, 12V output, included
Fredenstein present a dual channel preamp and FET compressor with touring flexibility in mind!
- Dual channel microphone preamp and FET compressor
- Wet/dry/off controls for both sections
- Preamp features 20dB pad, low-cut filter, phase reverse and 48v
- Max gain +60dB, minimum gain 0dB with pad, +24dBu clip indicator
- Compressor features rotary attack, release and ratio controls
- VU-meter can measure gain-reduction or output
- Balanced/unbalanced compatible Hi-Z DI input
- Stereo linkable and 19" rackmountable
- Universal power supply (90-240v, 50-60Hz)
Ultra high-gain FET mic preamplifier perfect for moving coil, ribbon and tube microphones that do not require 48v power.
- No phantom power
- Gain: 83 dB
- Noise: -130 EIN
- Input impedance: 18,000Ohms
- Channel level LED (green/red)
- Outputs: balanced XLR +4, unbalanced ¼ inch -10dB
- Switched gain/continuous level controls
- Switchable phase reverse and HPF
Millennia present a pristine dual channel microphone and instrument preamp with epic transparency.
- Dual channel preamplifier
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Min gain: 14.5 dB, 1dB with Pad
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain, THD+N is:
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Slew rate: > 25 Volts per microsecond
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
Stereo rackmountable pre with exquisite bass and a clear extended top end. Power supply sold separately.
- Dual channel preamp
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
- Impedance: ≈1400 ohms mic, 10k ohms line, ≈250k ohms DI, 75 ohms out
- Gain: 10 to 66 dB
- Common-mode rejection: 110dB min @ 60Hz
- Max output: +27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
- Input noise: -120 dBu; unweighted 300kHz bandwidth
- Avedis 1122 opamps, Jensen I/O transformers
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
- Requires BAE 24v PSU (sold separately)
Put the legendary sound of the the Decca studios in Broadhurst Gardens in your own recordings with the DAV BG1 2-channel mic preamp
- Two channel microphone preamplifier
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable 26 dB pad on both channels
- 26 dB - 59 dB gain in 3 dB steps.
- High Pass Filters: 22 Hz, 33 Hz, 68 Hz @ 12 dB per octave
- Switchable polarity invert on channel 1
£1093.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.