Grace Design FELiX Black
2 Channel Instrument Preamplifier
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Grace Design FELiX preamplifier delivers the high-quality audio needed for your instruments and mics, it's also super roadworthy!
- Open, musical and detailed instrument and mic preamplification for discerning artists and engineers
- 2 channel audio path with blend output control
- m101 style transimpedance microphone preamplifier, no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Ultra precision 0.5% thin film resistors are used in the signal path
- Careful power supply design and grounding yield an ultra-quiet signal path and professional level headroom and line driving ability
- Fully ground isolated DI outputs with high quality, low distortion, fully shielded transformers
- Powerful, independent EQ on both channels – hi and low shelving and full parametric midrange
- Aux footswitch jack for accessing switch functions if FELiX is mounted in a rack tray or on top of an amp
- Mic stand flange mount screw holes holes for putting FELiX on a mic stand
- Full 5 year transferable warranty / built for long, happy life on the road
FELiX is a studio quality, 2 channel blending acoustic instrument and mic preamplifier, designed for working musicians, engineers, sound companies or venues looking for the highest quality solution for amplifying stringed instruments. FELiX is built into a roadworthy (beer-resistant) floor unit chassis of anodised aluminium and steel, portable enough to leave the rack at home but bring studio quality to the stage. With the same stunning audio performance and legendary reliability as Grace Design’s pro audio range, FELiX brings open, musical and nuanced pre amplification to any performance situation. This is the black edition.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Grace Design FELiX Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Millenia HV-32P preamp delivers the acclaimed Millenia build and sound quality in a incredibly portable, rugged and useable package
- Continuously variable gain control
- DC coupled ribbon mic with 10dB gain boost setting
- 48V phantom power
- 15 dB PadPolarity flip
- 12 to 15V operation - 100 to 240V line lump power supply, 12V output, included
Fredenstein present a dual channel preamp and FET compressor with touring flexibility in mind!
- Dual channel microphone preamp and FET compressor
- Wet/dry/off controls for both sections
- Preamp features 20dB pad, low-cut filter, phase reverse and 48v
- Max gain +60dB, minimum gain 0dB with pad, +24dBu clip indicator
- Compressor features rotary attack, release and ratio controls
- VU-meter can measure gain-reduction or output
- Balanced/unbalanced compatible Hi-Z DI input
- Stereo linkable and 19" rackmountable
- Universal power supply (90-240v, 50-60Hz)
Ultra high-gain FET mic preamplifier perfect for moving coil, ribbon and tube microphones that do not require 48v power.
- No phantom power
- Gain: 83 dB
- Noise: -130 EIN
- Input impedance: 18,000Ohms
- Channel level LED (green/red)
- Outputs: balanced XLR +4, unbalanced ¼ inch -10dB
- Switched gain/continuous level controls
- Switchable phase reverse and HPF
Millennia present a pristine dual channel microphone and instrument preamp with epic transparency.
- Dual channel preamplifier
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Min gain: 14.5 dB, 1dB with Pad
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain, THD+N is:
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Slew rate: > 25 Volts per microsecond
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
Stereo rackmountable pre with exquisite bass and a clear extended top end. Power supply sold separately.
- Dual channel preamp
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
- Impedance: ≈1400 ohms mic, 10k ohms line, ≈250k ohms DI, 75 ohms out
- Gain: 10 to 66 dB
- Common-mode rejection: 110dB min @ 60Hz
- Max output: +27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
- Input noise: -120 dBu; unweighted 300kHz bandwidth
- Avedis 1122 opamps, Jensen I/O transformers
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
- Requires BAE 24v PSU (sold separately)
High on quality, high on gain, low on noise. The RPQ is a perfect clean canvas for any microphone, condenser or dynamic.
- 80 dB of sweet JFET gain via Grayhill 71 switch
- Phantom & non-phantom inputs
- CurveShaper EQ and low frequency proximity control
- Switchable 48v, polarity and EQ
- Gain: 80 dB @ 1kHz, balanced-in to balanced-out
- Noise: < 2 dB, EIN: < -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Impedance: > 10 kOhms in
- Rotary potentiometers detented at mid-way point
- Includes detachable 19" rack-ears
£1093.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.