Bose L1 Model 1S Powerstand
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Bose L1 Model 1S Powerstand (793720)
- 1 x Bose L1 Model 1S Radiator PA Component (843080)
- 2 x Bose L1 System B1 Bass Module (512380)
- 1 x Bose L1 System T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine (261447)
The amplifer and signal processor at the centre of the new Bose 1S system, the Bose L1S Powerstand is built to stand the test of time at a weight that won't break your back.
- Control Centre for the Bose 1S System
- ToneMatch Compatible
- 1/4" TRS Input to connect your mixer
- B1 or B2 Bass Module Output
- Weight: 11kg
The Bose 1S system features their famous line array system that can deliver consistent, balanced sound in a 180-degree agree for audiences of up to 300. The cool thing about line array systems is that their volume doesn't drop off over distance quite as obviously as conventional speaker systems, meaning you can have a quieter performance area by comparison, and people at the back can still hear you perfectly! The 1S system comprises of only small, lightweight pieces that are very easily assembled when you get to your venue and break down in minutes when you're done. Even though the Bose systems are renowned for being incredibly rugged, they still come with awesome protective covers to stop them from getting scuffed and scratched in transit. Compatible with both the B1 and B2 bass systems as well as the ToneMatch, the 1S represents the ultimate Bose live sound solution.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Bose L1 Model 1S Powerstand" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Use the HK Audio L5 112 XA as a mid/high unit or a monitor. Either way you will great awesome sound performance from this rugged speaker
- Application: Mid/High Unit, Monitor
- 1000 Watt Class-D (650 W + 350 W, biamped)
- 12' Speaker with 2,5' voice coil
- 1' Driver with 1,75' voice coil
- 136 dB Max SPL Peak @ 10% THD (halfspace)
- CD Horn (60° x 40°) , rotatable
- Rugged hybrid (birch multiplex /MDF) housing
- 2 separate Inputs
- EQ switch (Top / Monitor)
- Cylindrical Radiator and Articulated Array technologies
- 24 drivers
- Slim, vertical enclosure
- Very wide horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Fuller, more detailed sound with little dropoff in volume and tone
- Two-piece, interlocking design
- Quick and easy transport, setup and breakdown
- Unique, proprietary design includes interlocking bayonet and center and bottom latches
- Integrated power amplifiers
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
- Bass module out
- ToneMatch port
- Bass line out - Post-DSP bass signal output
- Retractable legs
The Bose B2 Bass Module represents the be-all and end-all of bass power from Bose. This compact bass extension to the L1 model 2 and 1S systems is trouser-shakingly good!
- Extra Bass Power for Bose L1 Model 2 and 1S systems
- 3 Unique Voicings
- 2 x 10" Bose sub woofers
- Switchable Bass Level Response
- Weight: 20.41 kg
- Interlocking design allows two B2 modules to be stacked together
The HK Audio E835 mid/high unit is not only easy to assemble, connect and transport but sounds a cut above other systems at this price!
- From Elements series
- 8x 3,5" full-range speakers
- Power-handling nominal (RMS) 300 W RMS @ 8 Ω
- Frequency response -10 dB 140 Hz – 20 kHz, via active system
- Sensitivity 1W 100 dB (half space)
- Connections 1 x E-Connect-In
- 1 x E-Connect-Out
- Directivity 70° horizontal
- Crossover frequency 140 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 11 x 74,5 x 12 cm (exkl. E-Connect- sleeves)
- Weight 4,5 kg, 9.9 lbs
Nothing goes the distance like the Bose L1 1S Radiator, both in terms of incredible build quality and long-throw sound projection. The perfect compact gig rig.
- 12-speaker Articulated Line Array
- 180-degree Horizontal Projection
- Even Volume Over Distance
- Easy Set-up
£800.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.