Alesis Guitarlink Plus
Guitar Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE® software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
Harness the power of your computer to create the ultimate tone.
Shape your sound with the perfect tone -- using your Mac or PC! GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis’ GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of his or her computer.
GUITARLINK, THE USB GUITAR CABLE
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus’ internal, analog-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
GUITAR RIG SOFTWARE
Guitar Rig LE software shapes guitar sound with emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. You can record your performances right in Guitar Rig and export it to your favorite recording software, or connect it to your amp or PA system for performance.
Step into the world of computer processing and elevate your tone with GuitarLink Plus.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Alesis Guitarlink Plus" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
The M-Audio M-Track Hub Monitoring Interface acts as the hub of your studio providing 24 bit high quality audio and 3 ports of USB power.
- Studio-quality audio with 24-bit resolution on playback
- (2) Balanced 1/4" main outputs with dedicated large metal level control
- Powers three separate USB MIDI devices
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged all-metal chassis
- Large central control knob for simple, ergonomic operation
The Presonus AudioBox iOne is a truly portable, high fidelity and multi platform solution for your recording needs!
- Mic Preamps: 1 high-headroom Class A
- Analog Inputs: 1 mic, 1 instrument
- Analog Outputs: 2 ¼" TRS Mains, 1 ¼“ Headphones
- Maximum Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/ 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 1 global
- USB: 2.0
- Capture Duo for iPad 2-channel recording app: free download
- Studio One Artist DAW: free download
- Capture for iPad 32-track Recording App: purchase from App store
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
The latest version of the Red Dog Music favourite, the Presonus Audiobox 96 USB audio interface ticks all the boxes!
- USB audio and MIDI interface for Mac and Windows PC
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs; 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs; 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate; Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- USB bus powered
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Single, transparent-sounding Focusrite mic pre
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Line outputs on RCA phone connectors for easy connection to monitor speakers or home stereo systems
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
£24.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.