Portable Vocal Booth
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A perfect addition to any studio condenser microphone, meet Proel's acoustic diffuser screen for improved recording isolation.
- Improves acoustic space around microphone
- Offers better recorded sound
- 5/8" thread
- Universally compatible with all microphone stands
Nothing can make a recording sound more 'demo' than a boxy-sounding recording space. With the Proel Pro RF02 screen, you can dry that sound up a bit and add all the air and space with your reverb of choice!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Proel PRORF02" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With metal, foam and fabric screens included, the Pop Audio Pop Filter Studio Edition is a studio essential!
- The only pop filter you'll ever need!
- Three filters for three different environments. All achieving great acoustic transparency:
- The classic dual layer fabric filter. Constructed from two layers of acoustically transparent fabric, this filter is perfect for any situation.
- The metal filter offers great acoustic transparency whilst being strong and ready for life on the road.
- For the purest, most uncompromised sound, the hydrophobic 20ppi foam filter provides extreme levels of transparency whilst preventing air blasts and moisture from damaging your microphone and ruining your recordings.
- Attachment Point: Attached with a twist and a click. With no fuss or wasted time you can just concentrate on getting the perfect take. Using the unique bayonet attachment mechanism, simply choose the filter you need and get recording. Focus on the sound and the performance, not the gear.
- The Arm: As simple to use as a gooseneck but without any of the hassle. Using a unique ball and socket joint arm, you can position your filter however you want whilst being guaranteed the highest level of strength and stability. Say goodbye to drooping pop filters.
- The Clamp: The strongest clamp but also the easiest to use. No more damaged stands, constant readjustment or broken clamps. Using a butterfly design and lined with high friction rubber, the Pop Audio clamp is quick and easy to position yet grips strongly to resist vertical and rotational movements. This a clamp you can rely on.
- Strong goose neck
- Standard fabric membrane
- Pro metal pop shield
- Use either separately or both simultaneously
Reduce sibilance, stop pops and help your mic live longer with the Sontronics ST-POP Pop Shield. Easy to attach to your stand and clean too!
- Dual-layer, nylon-mesh pop filter
- Reduces popping and sibilance on vocal and instrument recording
- Helps to prolong the lifespan of your microphones
- Adjustable mic clamp and flexible gooseneck
- Comes with spare nylon cartridge in frame
Have you got yourself an Audix TM1 and need to protect it from some wind? Then you need the Audix WS TM1 windscreen made for the TM1!
- Threaded acoustic windscreen for the Audix TM1
- Screw clamp attaches to stand
- Cuts down on unwanted vocal noises
- Essential for all professional recordings
£89.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.