Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB
USB Audio Interface
Take a look at the incredible UA Apollo promotions valid until the end of 2017
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB takes the awesome power of the Apollo Twin Duo to Windows platforms.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analogue design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
Apollo Twin USB reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analogue studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows-based machines (Windows 7 and 8) combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Realtime UAD Processing and Unison technology — a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB lets you record your music in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD plug-ins — from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* — putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin USB's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviours. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with more emulations available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB’s smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analogue line outputs, two digitally-controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminium construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Audio interface offering 18x18 I/O plus RME's powerful TotalMix software enabling DSP utilisation
- 18 Input / 18 Output channels
- 8 x Analog I/O
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x SPDIF I/O coaxial
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 2 x Mic Preamp with digitally controlled gain
Meet the new and improved RME Babyface Pro, adept at providing high resolution results in a highly mobile compact chassis.
- 24-channel USB interface
- 2x microphone preamps with switchable 48v phantom
- 2x additional 1/4" inputs
- Up to 192kHz resolution
- Dual independently amplified headphone outputs
- TotalMix FX
- ADAT I/O
- Mac/PC compatible, bus powered via USB 2 or 3
The legendary Apogee sound quality, the fantastic portability and now compatible with iOS! It's the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac!
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- 2 Analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- 2 Balanced analogue line outputs
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Includes Waves Silver plugin bundle (download after registration)
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Eight transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Two headphone outputs - perfect for setting up different cue-mixes for different performers
- Eight line outputs on balanced 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio as well as a dedicated pair of monitor outputs
- Rack-mountable design for professional installation
- Digital stereo inputs and outputs on coaxial S/PDIF as well as a further 8 ins and outs on ADAT and a wordclock output
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
The Audient iD22 is a first class audio interface with transparent preamps, excellent converters and monitor controller functionality
- 2 analogue in, 6 analogue out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC
- Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes
- Main and alternative stereo outputs
- 8 digital inputs and outputs on ADAT optical
- Monitor controller functionality with dim, cut and mono funtionality
- Mac and PC compatible
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
£788.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.