Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB
USB Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB takes the awesome power of the Apollo Twin Duo to Windows platforms.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analogue design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
The analogue sound of years gone by will always be revered in the music industry. What was once out of reach for so many producers has now been brought to the masses with the Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB.
The Apollo Twin is a 2x6 USB 3 audio interface, bringing UA's unparalleled A/D and D/A conversion to windows systems. Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo series also features onboard Realtime UAD Processing and Unison technology, a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
Not only can you access a plethora of sublimely modelled plugins of vintage hardware, this can all be done taking up no more space than a cup of tea in your studio. The onboard UAD-2 DUO core processor means that regardless of your computers processing power, you can record music at near-zero latency through plugins from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API and more!
The modelling of plugins has never been so precise, with unique features such as sweet spots and unique component behaviour, the tone of the most-sought after pre's has been matched. Apollo Twin USB’s smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analogue line outputs, two digitally-controlled analogue monitor outputs and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection.
If we haven't convinced you about the Apollo Twin by this point, we recommend you take a listen to one, it's bound to change your mind!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Audio interface offering 18x18 I/O plus RME's powerful TotalMix software enabling DSP utilisation
- 18 Input / 18 Output channels
- 8 x Analog I/O
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x SPDIF I/O coaxial
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 2 x Mic Preamp with digitally controlled gain
Meet the new and improved RME Babyface Pro, adept at providing high resolution results in a highly mobile compact chassis.
- 24-channel USB interface
- 2x microphone preamps with switchable 48v phantom
- 2x additional 1/4" inputs
- Up to 192kHz resolution
- Dual independently amplified headphone outputs
- TotalMix FX
- ADAT I/O
- Mac/PC compatible, bus powered via USB 2 or 3
If you've been looking at the Thunderbolt version from afar, the Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB might just tick your boxes!
- USB audio interface
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs and two mic/line inputs
- The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Four additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel with an ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and two additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls, MIDI and S/PDIF I/O
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
The legendary Apogee sound quality, the fantastic portability and now compatible with iOS! It's the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac!
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- 2 Analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- 2 Balanced analogue line outputs
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Includes Waves Silver plugin bundle (download after registration)
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Eight transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Two headphone outputs - perfect for setting up different cue-mixes for different performers
- Eight line outputs on balanced 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio as well as a dedicated pair of monitor outputs
- Rack-mountable design for professional installation
- Digital stereo inputs and outputs on coaxial S/PDIF as well as a further 8 ins and outs on ADAT and a wordclock output
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
£788.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.