Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 mk2
Digital DJ Controller
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With plug and play control of four decks and Traktor Pro 2, the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 mk2 (+computer!) is all you need
- Fully-integrated 4-deck Traktor controller and ﬂagship Traktor Pro 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play – all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Road-ready, updated MK2 hardware features silicone-damped jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminium plates
- Adds precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels to Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Ergonomic 4-channel mixer with rock-solid faders, and Flux Mode and Loop Recorder controls
- Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- 2 customisable FX units with over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX
- World-renowned Traktor engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Built-in, high-end 24-bit/96kHz low latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analogue inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD players or external gear
Traktor Kontrol S4 is the industry-standard 4-deck Traktor controller with hardware and performance improvements– everything you need to DJ in one compact and powerful solution.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 mk2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A great combination of DJ controller and drum machine that lets you remix on the fly, what will you create with the Roland DJ-505?
- Two channel DJ controller with Deck Select for up to four decks and built-in drum machine
- Large, low-latency platters optimised for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serato DJ with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, TR, Pattern, and Sampler modes
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realised with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- TR kits contain eight sounds–Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride–that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer
- Shape TR drum sounds and Serato samples in real time with Level, Attack, Decay, and Tune knobs
- Classic 16-step sequencer that can trigger either TR drum sounds or the Serato Sampler; new features include nudge (TR-S), step-roll, and instrument/sample mute
- Unlocks Serato DJ and comes with a Serato Tool Kit license (includes Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ, Serato Flip, and all Serato DJ FX packs)
- Mixer can be used standalone via connection of multi-players or turntables to the line and phono inputs; Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system; Booth Out plus separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Phones outputs allow you to monitor your mixes
Stems ready, 4-channels & the controls, connectivity and portability you need; the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 is here.
- Controller and interface for Traktor
- Stems ready
- All you need to DJ with included flagship Traktor software
- 24-bit 48 kHz soundcard
- XLR and RCA outputs; booth outs on 1/4" jack
- Auxiliary inputs on RCA
- Microphone input
- 16 colour-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices
With plenty of hands-on controls, audio interface and Traktor Pro, with the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2, just add a computer!
- Highly-intuitive 2+1 channel DJ performance system and ﬂagship Traktor Pro 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone: Provides precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels
- Road-ready MK2 hardware features high-resolution jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminium plates
- Bright, colour-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- World-renowned Traktor engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Compact controller with ergonomic mixer and 3-band EQ, based on the industry-leading Traktor Kontrol S2
- Built-in 24-bit/96 kHz DJ audio interface with two high-gain stereo outputs: Master and monitor
- Microphone input with gain control and mute button, front panel headphone controls
- Effortless song management with direct iTunes integration and iPod compatibility
With its high-res touchscreen and plenty of hands-on control, the NI Traktor Kontrol D2 is a great way to take your eyes from your computer
- Controller for Native Instruments' Traktor
- Portable, advanced control over Traktor software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full-colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 colour-coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over Traktor software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customisable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
Shipping with the full version of Traktor Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 offers all the feel of vinyl with the features of digital.
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks™ – control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug and play and ultimate ease of use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super tight vinyl response thanks to high7 resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi_res TruWave waveforms show frequency_specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super_precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra_loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high_quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio_CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non_DRM WMA, non_DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high_speed internet required
Not only a great DJ controller, but a huge range of classic drum sounds well - find out what the Roland DJ-202 can do for you live and in the studio!
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimised for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realised with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronising external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- USB powered for simple connectivity and connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
£570.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.