Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Choose an acoustic pickup system that gives you a tuner and 3-band eq with the Tanglewood TEQ-3BT
- Pickup system for acoustic guitar
- Onboard tuner
- 3-band eq
The Tanglewood TEQ-3BT is an acoustic guitar pickup system that features an onboard tuner and a three band eq.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tanglewood TEQ3BT" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put some blistering hot Lone Star State tone in your Tele with the Fender Texas Special Telecaster pickup set!
- Pickup set for Telecaster
- Over-wound enamel-coated magnet wire increases output
- Staggered polepieces balance volume and output across every string
- Alnico 5 magnets add more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin construction
- Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble): Neck: 9/6/6; Bridge: 4/6/7
- DC Resistance: Neck: 9.5k ohms; Bridge: 10.5k ohms
Put some flavour into your playing with the Fender Tex Mex pickup set. THe perfect solution to bringing new life to your strat.
- Polysol-coated magnet wire
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup to eliminate hum
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and dynamics
- Overwound bridge pickup for maximum output
- Vinyl-coated output wire and plastic bobbin
- Installation hardware included
- Neodymium magnet structure
- Sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high impedance design
- No battery needed
- Easy installation
- Installs easily in minutes, and plugs in right out of the box.
- Powerful neodymium (a rare earth element, hence the name) pole piece magnets are responsible for the pickup's excellent string to string balance.
- Low profile design ensures that both your picking style and the guitar's acoustic tone will be unaffected.
- Low noise, discrete Class A circuit design preserves full range performance, in any audio environment.
- May be plugged into an acoustic instrument amplifier, sound reinforcement system, recording console or direct box; all with excellent results.
- Run up to 80' cables lengths (including cables of questionable quality) without the sound degradation typical of other soundhole pickup designs.
- Miniature battery mounts conveniently to the underside of the pickup, greatly simplifying battery changes.
- Low current design of the preamp allows a generous >300 hours of use between battery changes.
- The Fishman Switchjack Stereo Endpin Jack enables the user to add an additional passive or active pickup.
- Various attachment accessories included; double-sided tapes, holder to secure the controller unit, and special attachment plate for installing the pickup unit to Les Paul-type guitars.
- Adjustable pickup cable length.
- 1/4" phone jack for normal guitar input.
- New Adjustable Curve Design. Adjust the curvature of the pickup unit to the curvature of the guitar strings.
- Same neodymium magnets and coil technology as Fishman's acclaimed Rare Earth pickup
- Earth-tone injection-molded shell
- Integral 10' cable
- Installs with cork-lined clamps
£119.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.