Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer is designed to deliver powerful low end to 5.1 surround applications; essential for audio for screen.
- Active studio subwoofer with 5.1 surround audio routing
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) Technology
- Max SPL: 100dB
- Driver: 8" woofer
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 85 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 25 Hz - 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- I/O: 5.1 XLR analog inputs, 5 x XLR analog outputs
- Room response compensation switches for ideal sound in any space
- Intelligent Signal Sensing powers down monitors when no signal is detected
- Various Genelec mounts and accessories also available. For more information, get in touch!
Designed to fit compact studios while fulfilling the demands of the most ambitious audio productions, the Genelec 7050B subwoofer is the ideal complement to the 8010 and 8020 monitors in both stereo and multichannel audio formats. Despite its space-saving dimensions, the subwoofer is built to meet 5.1 expectations, with five main inputs and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection. Low frequencies are extended down to 25 Hz, while Genelec’s Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) ensures unwavering precision and enhanced, colour-free low end capacity.
Deceptively compact, the Genelec 7050B subwoofer is the undeniably powerful, professional choice.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Proel's Eikon10S is a budget active subwoofer with pro features!
- Active vented sub-woofer
- Long-excursion 10” woofer with PP cone featuring very extended response
- Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- Stereo balanced inputs, outputs and link connectors for MONO and STEREO operation
- Optimised crossover design with hi-cut and lo-cut frequency controls
- High-headroom Class AB 150W amplifier with accurate clip limiter
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 150 Hz
£869.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.