Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the legendary sound of the the Decca studios in Broadhurst Gardens in your own recordings with the DAV BG1 2-channel mic preamp
- Two channel microphone preamplifier
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable 26 dB pad on both channels
- 26 dB - 59 dB gain in 3 dB steps.
- High Pass Filters: 22 Hz, 33 Hz, 68 Hz @ 12 dB per octave
- Switchable polarity invert on channel 1
The DAV Electronics BG1 microphone amplifier is ideal for location or studio recording. Because of it's compact size it is easily transportable for location recording and is very discrete in the studio or control room.
The DAV BG1 offers low noise and low distortion. It offers switched gain controls for high accuracy level setting, level indication, switchable high pass filters, input pads, split mode channel 1 shares its output with channel 2.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "DAV BG1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Millenia HV-32P preamp delivers the acclaimed Millenia build and sound quality in a incredibly portable, rugged and useable package
- Continuously variable gain control
- DC coupled ribbon mic with 10dB gain boost setting
- 48V phantom power
- 15 dB PadPolarity flip
- 12 to 15V operation - 100 to 240V line lump power supply, 12V output, included
Stereo vacuum-tube preamp valve stages with low-noise reliable solid state electronics and a soft-knee compressor.
- Dual channel mic/line/hi-z instrument preamp
- Soft-knee compressor
- Switchable 48v phantom power
- Bright switch for hi-z input
- 8x valve preamp stages combined with solid-state electronics
- VU switchable metering
- -24dB to infinity compression threshold
- Auto ratio depending on signal attack slope (1:30 maximum)
- 2U rackmountable
Designed in collaboration with Mercenary Audio, the Drawmer 1969 preamp compressor gives you a pro-level studio front end
- Twin channel mic pre and compressor
- 2 mic/line pre-amps with variable gain, 48V phantom power, filters and phase reverse
- Instrument tube pre-amp with variable gain, EQ, phase reverse and brightness boost
- 2 soft-knee tube compressors with variable threshold, attack, release and output gain
- True stereo link operation with BIG position for retaining bass frequencies
- Side chain access and side chain listen facility.
- VU metering of gain reduction and output levels
- Individual +4dB/-10dB inserts / Balanced +4dB XLR input/output connectors
£593.74 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.