Endorphin.es Furthrrrr Generator Complex Analogue Oscillator
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Inspired by the famous Buchla 259, the Endorphin Furthrrrr is a complex VCO that looks as good as it sounds and vice versa!
- Complex VCO for Eurorack systems
- All analogue signal path inspired by & based upon famous West Coast synthesis — a module steeped in the tradition of harmonic generation based on additive synthesis theory
- 2 discrete OTA triangle-core VCOs both with hard- (resettab
- le) and soft- (inverting) syncs
- Selectable tracking (1 or 1.2 v/oct) by setting a jumper
- Bolted potentiometers, wobble free for heavy duty
- Multi-turn frequency knobs sweep up to 10 octaves
- Oscillator tuners that simply always work
- Width: 30HP
Endorphin.es Music Electronics is a company which specialises in modular synthesizers, engineering for sound design & contemporary art, and all these things come through in the Endorphin Furthrrrr generator!
Utilising the design philosophy of vintage Buchla modular synthesisers from the 60-80s Endorphin produce modules with a strong West Coast feeling in mind.
The Endorphin Furthrrrr complex VCO is not a part-for-part clone, but an entirely new circuit & idea created with modern electronic components.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Endorphin.es Furthrrrr Generator Complex Analogue Oscillator" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise DPO is a dual oscillator with built in wavefolder, loads of internal modulation capabilities and all in a small package!
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit
- VCO A operates as LFO
- VCO B features complex timbral control
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Width: 28hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
With a host of jack sockets that let you patch into almost everything, the Tonestar 8106 lets you get properly creative with the cables!
- ARP-2600 inspired synth voice for Eurorack systems
- 27 knobs, 6 switches and 21 jack sockets for flexible and creative patching
- VCO with triangle, sawtooth and square waves
- Characterful filter with drive circuit
- Trangle and square wave LFO with CV control
- CV-controllable envelope section
- Width: 32HP
- Current draw: 130mA, 80mA (+12 / -12)
The Se Modstar Tonestar is a single oscillator Eurorack module with an ARP 2600 flavoured VCF which is prepatched yet fully modular, wow!
- Complete synth voice in a Eurorack module
- Styled as a single oscillator ARP2600
- 21 jack points
- 32HP Eurorack format module
Modular synthesis is great, but sometimes the power to drop in some samples is what you want: enter the mighty ADDAC 111 Ultra Wav Player!
- Wav file player for Eurorack systems
- Better control for loop size and start point compared to the ADDAC 101, with cv attenuator separate from initial pot. Bipolar inputs are now allowed as well
- Dedicated controls for file selection
- Individual skip with state (up or down)
- Independent random gate in
- CV input (all files mapped to 0-5v, allows sequencing of files)
- Dedicated loop settings state (one shot / loop) with external control
- Dedicated sample rate on/off state with external control
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: 150 mA
The Make Noise tELHARMONIC is a 3 output, 3 note oscillator using additive synthesis, phase modulation and pitched noise with sideband width
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing
- Has Spiratone inside
Roland is back in the modular game! With the Roland 512 Dual VCO, you can put those classic Roland modular sounds in your Eurorack system
- Dual oscillator module for Eurorack
- Pulse, triangle and sawtooth waveforms
- Pulse width modulation
- Soft and hard sync modes
£649.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.