Korg Pa4X 76
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Korg's Professional Arranger series has been rightly lauded, and with the new Korg Pa4X 76, the legacy evolves...
- Arranger keyboard
- 76 keys with semi–weighted keys with velocity and ftertouch
- Big, bright, and bold, capacitive TouchView display
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,500 ready-to-play sounds
- Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs
- KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. Over 140 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more
- 16-track recorder allows sophisticated levels of sequencing and editing
From the legendary Donca-matic to the world’s most popular workstations, KORG has spent decades innovating new technologies designed to propel every keyboard performance to the highest level of excellence.
KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues this tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers. Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight.
To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg Pa4X 76" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
New to the hugely successful FA range, the Roland FA-07 workstation puts huge compositional and performance power at your command
- 76 key workstation and performance keyboard
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- Huge range of over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Integrates easily and powerfully into your DAW-based recording setup
- Includes Ableton Live 9 Lite recording and performance software
£2815.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.