Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Great for subtle thickening or obvious effects, with the Hotone Octa at this price, you can afford to experiment!
- Octave effect pedal
- Suitable for guitar and bass
- Two octave voices - up and down
- Octave voices feature independent level controls
- Play chords!
- Additional 'dirty' mode
- True bypass
The Hotone Octa is a digital octave stompbox for both guitarists and bassists.
Two octave voices blend with dry level control and support polyphonic processing in the default mode, so playing a chord is absolutely no problem.
The Hotone Octa also features an additional DIRTY mode which simulates the classic analogue octave pedals (single note processing and a different tone).
The Hotone Skyline Octa stompbox is set to perform in any venue for every genre. DIRTY mode shines in the hands of shredders making face-melting solo runs: it’s thick and dimensional, giving you a sense of being surrounded. POLY(default) mode finds a place across the spectrum of playing styles. When you get the high and low octaves going, you can have the smooth and warm body of an organ. With both DIRTY and POLY octave modes available, this stompbox is ready to satisfy the octave needs of basically every guitarist out there.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Hotone Octa" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS 5-year warranty
If you want to put a choice of pitch effects at your feet, but the pedal board is running out of space, reach for the Mooer Pitch Box!
- Pitch effect pedal
- Three Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it offers a great spacy feeling
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
- Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Same amazing chorus as the legendary Small Clone
- All Analog design
- True Bypass
- DEPTH: controls the amount of frequency change that occurs in the altered signal.
- RATE knob: controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Battery equipped with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
£69.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.