Korg Prologue 16 Voice
Following the Mini and Mono -logues, the polyphonic Korg Prologue 16-voice raises the bar for the modern analogue synthesiser
- Polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- 16-voice analogue synthesiser circuit
- 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- The newly developed multi engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM
- There are four types of noise generator, indispensable for percussive sounds or sound effects
- The high-quality digital effects feature pristine 24-bit floating-point processing, and add a further polish to the sound of the prologue. With two effect units provided (a modulation effect and delay/reverb), you can choose from a wide variety such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The user effect slots let you load effect programs of your own creation
- The Prologue is a two-timbre synthesiser that lets you play two different programs simultaneously
- The keyboard is a high-quality Japanese-made natural touch keyboard, providing the same superb touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations, and allowing a high degree of expressive power
If it isn't already, the Korg Prologue should be at the top of your next synth wish list! A fully-programmable, professional synthesiser, the Prologue combines popular features from Korg's other synths, the Minilogue and Monologue.
The Prologue benefits from a full-sized keyboard, combined with seriously powerful analogue circuitry. This has been developed over many years, capturing the essence of classic synthesisers. This has been paired with the latest DSP-based effects and digital engines, bridging the gap between classic gear and modern technology.
The Prologue is a polyphonic analogue synthesiser featuring 16 multitimbral voices. All Korg's excellent work in synthesiser development over the years has culminated in the Prologue. The result is a synthesiser that allows for endless user customisation to create their own, unique sound. This is achieved with an intuitive layout that will feel familiar to Minilogue and Monologue users. The sound roots from a pure analogue path, providing serious presence and sound quality.
In addition to distinctive, original circuitry, such as wave shaping to shape the oscillator’s overtones and a sync/ring switch, prologue also features a two-pole low pass filter with enhanced sharpness, drive that adds powerful distortion, and a low cut (high pass) switch.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.