M-Audio Bass Traveler
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Power your headphones properly and share the music with the M-Audio Bass Traveler
- High-quality headphone amplifier
- Battery-powered amplifier can drive two sets of headphones
- Long-lasting (approx. 8 hours) rechargeable Lithium polymer battery
- LED indicator for power on, battery charge, low battery
- 2x 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo headphone jacks
- Rotary on/off/volume control
- Selectable 2-position boost switch optimises sound for any headphone
- Compatible with headphones from 16–100 Ohms
- Micro USB port for battery charging
- 1x 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo input jack
The M-Audio Bass Traveler is a portable headphone amplifier with two 1/8-inch headphone jacks that lets two people listen at the same time to the same signal.
Many personal digital music players have a limited output for driving high-quality headphones—which may have a higher impedance, a lower passband voltage sensitivity or both—but the Bass Traveler has a 2-level gain switch to boost the signal level, so the sound is always crisp and clear. It is ideal for use with virtually all headphones from 16-100 Ohms.
The sound quality from the typical headphone jack on a portable device or coming from the standard-issue soundcard found in virtually every computer leaves a lot to be desired. The Bass Traveler delivers a marked upgrade in sound quality, compared to just plugging your headphones directly into your unit’s headphone jack.
The M-Audio Bass Traveler connects easily to any device that has a standard 1/8-inch output jack. A rotary on/off/volume control makes it easy to operate. The long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides several hours of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. There is an LED indicator for power on, battery charge, and low battery indication, and battery charging is done through the convenient micro USB port.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "M-Audio Bass Traveler" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Standard 4 channel headphone amplifier with individual volume control and stereo input.
- Individual volume control per headphone output
- Stereo 6.3mm input to 4 outputs
- Buffer amplifier minimizes signal loss
- LED power indicator
- Supplied with 12Vdc power adaptor
- 1/8th-inch as well as 1/4-inch inputs and outputs
- Lower noise, lower distortion and more output
- New custom extruded stackable metal case
- Ideal for virtually any home or project studio
- Easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer etc.
£27.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.