Electro Harmonix Mel 9
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For a whole host of sounds beyond what you've had from your guitar before, reach for the cello, strings and more Electro Harmonix Mel9
- Mellotron simulator pedal
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
The incredible, polyphonic Electro Harmonix MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Mel 9" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Performance-based bass processor for the player who wants an easy-to-use interface with BOSS tone and quality
- New super-tough metal chassis with 3 footswitches, 5 realtime control knobs, and expression pedal
- EZ Edit for quick sound creation
- Unique effects such as Synth, Octave, Defretter, and more
- BASS ENHANCE function for instant presence boost
- 30 user memory locations in addition to realtime operation
- Battery or AC powered
All the guitar effects and amp modelling you need on your desktop, and it's an audio interface, the Boss GT-001 does it all!
- Guitar multieffects and audio interface
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Change the way you play your guitar with the Line 6 Amplifi FX100 Multi-Effects Pedal!
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Over 200 amps, effects and speaker cabinets
- Access 100 onboard presets and unlimited presets via AMPLIFi app
- Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches
- Bluetooth streaming audio for playing along with your music library
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
Flagship amps and effects in a portable, easy-to-use package with the exceptional Boss GT1 guitar effects processor!
- Flagship-class Boss sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to-play pro patches for free at Boss Tone Central
A new member of the hugely successful line of Boss multi-effects, the Boss ME-80 adds the latest MDP effects to your tones!
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
The perfect all-in-one solution for singer-songwriters, the Boss VE-8 lets you take your studio vocal and guitar sound to the stage
- Guitar and vocal effect pedal
- Select and fine-tune effects quickly and easily
- Vocal processing effects include four types of ambience effects plus Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, and more
- Create natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- Also includes a vocal doubling effect, plus more dramatic processing like hard-tuned electronic voices, distortion, and a radio voice effect
- Dedicated guitar channel includes Acoustic Resonance, reverb, chorus, tuner, and various effects, plus phase invert and notch filter for feedback control
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time and the ability to loop guitar and vocals independently
- Store up to 50 presets in the onboard memory
- Comprehensive output connectivity lets you get hooked up to the PA easily, also includes a USB connection for computer-based recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or included AC adapter
£204.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.