Orange TH30H Thunder 30
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Controls: (dirty) Volume, Shape, Gain. (clean) Treble, Bass, Volume.
- Two Channels
- Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts - Class A
- Valves: Preamp = 2 x ECC83, Ouput = 4 x EL84, Effects Loop = 2 x ECC81
- Speaker Out: 1 x 16 ohms, 2 x 8 ohms
Orange's newest guitar amp head is both the cleanest and the highest gain amp Orange has ever made. Go from sparkling Fender-like tones to metal and beyond with the twist of only 3 knobs per channel.
The TH30's Clean Channel features a Gain, Shape and Master Volume. The shape control is an EQ control facilitating a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal with all variations in between.
The power section of the TH30 is powered by a quartet of EL84 output valves and is rated at 30 Watts Class A. There is also the addition of a valve driven effects loop.
The TH30 is more than an amplifier it is the sound in your head.
CLEAN CHANNEL: Volume, Bass, Treble
DIRTY CHANNEL: Volume, Shape, Gain
Half-power switch on front
2 or 4 power tube switch on rear
FX Loop * Twin Channels
Class A Switchable between 30, 15 and 7 watts
Preamp = 4 x ECC83, Ouput = 4 x EL84, Effects Loop = 1 x ECC81
(1) 16 Ohm, (2) 8 Ohm
(W X H X D) 55x24x24cm, 21.6x9.5x9.5in
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Using the meticulous turret board hand-wiring technique the Vox AC30 Hand Wired Head gives you the best of both old and new!
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: ECC83/12AX7 (x3), Power amp: EL84 (x4), Rectifier: GZ34
- Inputs: NORMAL Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) TOP BOOST Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) FOOT SWITCH Jack
- Outputs: POWER OUTPUT Jacks (x2 for external/extension speakers)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 705 x 260 x 250 mm / 27.76 x 10.24 x 9.84 inches
- Weight: 18.8 kg / 41.5 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable, VFS1 footswitch, Dust cover, High-performance VOX custom speaker cable
In convenient head form, the Orange Rocker Terror brings the hugely successful Rocker 15 to the lunchbox amp format
- 15 Watt guitar amplifier head
- Twin channel design: natural and dirty
- Valve buffered effects loop
- Half power mode and attenuator switch allow 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watt operation
- Natural channel controls: Volume
- Dirty channel controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume
- 3x ECC83 and 1x ECC81 in the preamp section with 2x EL84 in the power amp
- 35.6 X 17.7 X 15CM (14.01 X 6.96 X 5.9″); 6.4 kg
More tone for your buck and, let's be honest, the Orange OR15 head looks the business as well!
- Single channel
- Three-band EQ
- 4 stage gain section
- Classic 2 x EL84 class A valve configuration
- 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- 15-watts RMS
Designed and engineered in Great Britain, The Lionheart L5 Studio brings boutique single-ended Class ‘A’ tube tone into the digital realm!
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Class: Single-ended class 'A'
- DI: Balanced DI output
- EQ: bass, mid, treble
- FS2 footswitch included
- Controls: EQ, reverb, tone
- USB connectivity
The Boss KTNHEAD Katana, a refined rock amp with Inspiring tone, crafted by Waza!
- Light and portable 100-watt amplifier head with powerful, gig-ready sound
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customisable effects with Boss Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available at once
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-up tones at low volumes
- Integrated 5-inch monitor speaker for practice without an external cab
- Line Out and USB jacks provide mix-ready direct tones
- MIDI In for Tone Setting selection and effects on/off from a MIDI foot controller
Putting decades of Marshall tone and experience at your control, the Marshall Code 100H covers a host of classic sounds!
- Modelling amplifier head
- 100 Watts power
- 14 preamp models
- 4 power amp models
- 8 speaker cabinet models
- Effects: 24 (5 simultaneous)
- Controls: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN, VOLUME, PRE FX, AMP, MOD, DEL, REV, POWER, CAB
- Footswitch: PEDL-91010 inlcluded, PEDL-91009 available separately
£769.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.