ALM Busy Circuits SBG Stomp Box Gateway
Guitar Effects Integrator Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Guitar effects pedals are everywhere! Put them to use in your Eurorack module system with the ALM SBG Stomp Box Gateway!
- Guitar effects interface for Eurorack modular systesm
- Connect your stompboxes to your modular!
- Attenuation of outgoing modular audio signal sent to external effects
- Amplification of returned audio signal to high modular signals (approx. 3db to 34db of gain)
- Clipping indication on over-amplification of returned signal
- Manual cross fade between original ‘dry’ source signal and returned ‘wet’ signal
- Regulation/conditioning of CV modulation signals intended for pedal expression inputs
- Includes ‘floating ring’ cable for safe expression input connectivity
- Size: 4HP
- Current draw: approx 30 mA
The ALM Busy Circuits SBG is a compact utility module intended for the interfacing of guitar effect pedals with your Eurorack modular system.
The ALM Stomp Box Gateway provides both attenuation and amplification of audio signals for level matching together with a crossfade control to conveniently adjust the wet/dry mix of a processed signal.
The ALM SBG also offers regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use of pedal expression inputs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits SBG Stomp Box Gateway" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get some echo in your patches for less with the Dreadbox White Line Echo module!
- Delay module for Eurorack
- Uses the delay circuit from the Erebus synth
- Delay times: 30ms – 800ms (400-800ms lo-fi)
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
- Width: 8 HP
- Currrent draw: 25 mA (at +12V) / 10 mA (at -12V)
Put some swirl and shimmer in your patches with the Dreadbox White Line Phaser module
- Analogue phaser module for Eurorack
- Puts the phase shifting circuit from the Dreadbox Abyss synth in your modular
- 2 wave LFO
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 15 mA (at +12V) / 12 mA (at -12V)
Use 10HP of your modular system in style with the versatile Dreadbox Reflector module from their White Line
- Effects module for Eurorack
- Part of the Dreadbox Abyss synthesiser
- 1024-stage BBD based Chorus / Flanger / Echo circuit
- Requires external LFO for Flanger and Chorus sounds
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 22mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Give your sounds a bit of hair with the Dreadbox White Line Drive module!
- Overdrive module for Eurorack
- The drive circuit of the Dreadbox Abyss synthesiser
- Full range distortion drive
- Width: 4 HP
- Current draw: 5.5mA (at +12V) / 5mA (at -12V)
With phase shifting and delay on board, the Roland 572 is the module to use for adding some depth and some swirl to your patch
- Effects module for Eurorack systems
- Adds depth, motion and space to your patch with phase shifting and delay
- Plenty of CV controllability for flexible integration and patch design
- Simple onboard LFO with normal and inverted output jacks
The Make Noise Echophon is an incredibly unique effects module offering pitch shifting echo with time modulation
- Shift Pitch of signal +/- 2 Octaves
- Exponential control of delay time -Maximum Time 1.7 Seconds, Minimum Time 7 ms
- Tempo input allows synchronization of Echoes to multiple or division of an external Clock
- Two independent internal digital Feedback paths (Loop 1 and Loop 2)
- External Analog Feedback Path for filtered or processed echoes
- FREEZE button/ gate input allows for hold, stutter and sampling techniques
- 24 bit ADC/DAC, 32bit processing, 16bit delay storage operating at 40khz
- Vactrol based Mix circuit for smooth blending of dry and wet signals
- All Analog Dry Signal Path
- Voltage Control over ALL parameters
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
£89.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.