Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Not only a great DJ controller, but a huge range of classic drum sounds well - find out what the Roland DJ-202 can do for you live and in the studio!
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimised for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realised with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronising external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- USB powered for simple connectivity and connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking DJ controller and drum machine that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit.
The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio.
If you're looking to remix on the fly, or as a creative tool for the studio, the Roland DJ-202 is also a bona fide drum machine, with sounds of the 808 and 909 already included, and the 606 and 707 being added in a forthcoming firmware update.
With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the Roland DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
*TR-606 and TR-707 sounds will be added in a future user-installable firmware update.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland DJ202" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Shipping with the full version of Traktor Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 offers all the feel of vinyl with the features of digital.
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks™ – control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug and play and ultimate ease of use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super tight vinyl response thanks to high7 resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi_res TruWave waveforms show frequency_specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super_precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra_loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high_quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio_CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non_DRM WMA, non_DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high_speed internet required
Take the power to play and perform anywhere with the Numark Mixtrack Pro III DJ controller
- Digital DJ controller
- All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ - See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/mixtrack-pro-3#sthash.wtL66QbN.dpuf
The Traktor Kontrol X1 is new and improved: clearer labelling, RGB pads and a touch-strip; the latest Kontrol X1 is the perfect kontroller!
- Tried and tested – The next evolution of the world’s best Traktor controller
- Fully-integrated – Perfectly complements digital DJ setups, from “all in the box” to premium digital vinyl systems like Traktor Scratch
- New multi-purpose touch strip keeps you in direct control without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ
- Advanced, touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities
- New RGB cue point trigger buttons help to visually identify cue points from loops or load markers
- Improved 7-segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-purpose touch strip for comprehensive visual feedback
- Control 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable Traktor FX units
- Plug and play – instantly automaps to Traktor
- 50 $/€ voucher when you register your product
When you want all the features you need at an incredible price, look no further than the Numark Mixtrack 3 dj controller!
- All in one dj controller
- Dedicated Filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Pad-based, USB-powered hardware controller
- Built to control Remix Decks software
- Includes £44 voucher for Native Instruments' online store
- 16 multi-colored, touch-sensitive LED pads
- Advanced global control section
- Ergonomic mixer section including four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs
- Offers a DJ-centric workflow for launching clips in an intuitive way
With its high-res touchscreen and plenty of hands-on control, the NI Traktor Kontrol D2 is a great way to take your eyes from your computer
- Controller for Native Instruments' Traktor
- Portable, advanced control over Traktor software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full-colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 colour-coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over Traktor software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customisable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
£229.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.