Active DI Box
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The TGI DIB1 is an incredibly affordable way to keep your signals clean and manageable on stage and in the studio,
- Active DI box
- Inputs: Jack and XLR
- Outputs: Jack link and XLR
- Ground lift switch
- Pad switch 0dB, -20dB or -40dB
- 9V power (battery included)
If you are a gigging artist, then an active DI box is an indispensable tool in your arsenal. Useful for getting signals from your acoustic guitar, bass, keys or laptop to the mixing desk cleanly, so that you can sound your best and play your best.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "TGI DIB1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Easily convert high impedance signals to console-ready low impedance without worrying about interference.
- Unbalanced high impedance input via 6.3mm jack with link output for monitoring
- XLR balanced Lo-Z output
- Switchable attenuation: 0dB, -20dB, -40dB and ground-lift function
- High quality totally passive DI box
- High impedance, single-ended 1/4” input
- Audio transformer has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments
For getting your high-impedance instrument signal into a mic input, and for running long cables from stage to the mixer at the back of the room, this Chord Active DI Box will see you right...
- Unbalanced high impedance input via 6.3mm jack with parallel output for monitoring
- XLRM balanced output for connection to stage box or mixer
- Switchable attenuation (0dB, -20dB, -40dB) and ground-lift function
- Powered by +48V phantom power, 9V battery or external PSU (not supplied)
- Input impedance1M Ohms (6.35mm jack)
Easily convert high impedance signals to console-ready low impedance in a flash!
- High impedance input via 6.3mm jack with link output for monitoring
- XLRM connector is a Lo-Z balanced output for connection to a stage box or mixer
- Input impedance: > 100k Ohms
- Max. input voltage: 15V p-p
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced line
- Input Attenuator switches
- Input Link jack allows for tapping off of your signal chain
- Ground Lift switch lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds
- Switchable low pass Filter that cuts out all very high frequency interference
- Phase Invert switch
The Palmer PAN 02 active DI is a great box at an even greater price. Lift your audio signal without breaking the bank!
- 1-channel Active DI Box
- 6.3mm Jack input connector
- XLR transformer balanced output and 6.3mm jack output connector
- Powered by 9V Battery or +48V Phantom Power
- Ground lift and attenuator controls onboard
- Power coated metal cabinet surface
£29.95 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.