Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Hand-Wired mini combo amp
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Volume, Bass, Treble, and Master Volume controls
- HOT/COOL voice switch
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 12AX7 preamp tubes (x2); EL84 power tube (x1)
- Retro Fawn-colored vinyl covering
- 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Output Power: 4 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x2) Power: EL84 (x1 )
- Speaker: 12" Celestion GM12 Greenback (x1); 8 ohm
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Master Volume HOT/COOL switch
- Terminals: Inputs (¼'); High and Low
- Dimensions (W x H x D): tbc
- Weight: Kg / lbs tbc
The Hand-Wired Series reigns as both the flagship and as a popular favorite among the many families of VOX amplifiers. This esteemed series now welcomes a new addition; the AC4HW1 mini combo amp. The all-tube chassis uses two 12AX7 tubes in the pre-amp and a single EL84 vacuum tube in the power stage, pumping out 4 Watts of power through a 12-inch Celestion G12M Greenback speaker. The Volume control, Bass and Treble tone controls, and Master Volume provide any player with plenty of sonic variety. The HOT/COOL switch offers either the coveted VOX Top Boost tone, or a pure and rich gain that bypasses the tone circuit completely. For relaxed jamming at home, rehearsing, or performing on stage, the AC4HW1VOX Hand-Wired Series is all the amp you’ll ever need.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vox AC4HW1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Two Fender amps in one? Yes! With the Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo you get both those bell-like cleans and overdriven crunch!
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe™ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and lowend “thump”
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
Fender's HotRod Deluxe mk3 is a rich sounding valve combo, ideal for gigs, recording and practice, with great clean and overdrive sounds.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 12” Celestion G12P-80 speaker (8 Ohms)
- Three channels (normal, drive, more drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Speaker: Jack Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Amp Weight: 45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
The Vox AC15 Maroon Bronco is the British legend that you know and love, only with a snazzy Maroon Bronco finish.
- 15 Watts of iconic British tone
- 1 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- On-board reverb
- Independent volume and tone controls for each channel
- Semi-open back cabinet design
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- Weight: 32.2 kg / 70.99 lbs.
Not only does it sound great, with all the classic chime you could want, the Vox AC15 C1 White Bronco looks pretty special as well!
- All-valve 15-watt combo
- Limited edition White Bronco finish
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Onboard tremolo effect with depth and speed controls
- External and extension speaker output jacks
The shape-shifting Orange Rocker 15. A small, two channel, bedroom-friendly all-valve amp that you can properly gig, an amp for all occasions!
- Twin channel 1×10” guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered effects loop
- Half power mode & 'headroom/bedroom' attenuator switch
- 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts (switchable)
- 1 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
- 47 X 41 X 26cm
With the Blackstar Artist 15, you might have found the perfect amp that let's the character of your guitar and your pedals shine through...
- Valve combo amplifier
- 15 Watts
- 2- channels: the first from clean to the mildest of breakups, the second takes you on to a more medium overdrive sound
- New emulated speaker output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording and for going straight to the PA
- Effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections
- The footswitch provided enables you to switch between the Channel 1 and the Channel 2
- Valves: 2x ECC83 and 2x 6L6
- Controls: ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
- Speaker: 1x 12" Celestion V type
£699.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.