MIDI Expression Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Plug your M-Audio EX-P Expression Pedal into any MIDI controller's expression input to control any of this controller's values.
- Polarity switch
- Hardwired 1/4" cable
- Moulded construction
Feel the need to express yourself fully? M-Audio’s EX-P expression controller pedal works with all M-Audio MIDI controllers that have an expression pedal input. A built-in polarity switch insures compatibility with most other brands of controllers and keyboards. Use the EX-P to control any assignable variable MIDI controller value including volume, modulation, panning, filter sweep and more. Durable molded construction with integral cable.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "M-Audio EX-P" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Looking to add some keyboard sustain with your foot? This standard sustain pedal might do the trick without breaking the bank!
- Non-latching keyboard pedal
- Non-slip rubber construction
- Low profile pedal design
- Integral 1.5m jack lead
- Polarity switch
- Momentary footswitch for "non-latch" footswitch operations such as sustaining notes on keyboards.
- The DP-2 can also be used for things like punch in/out on Roland/BOSS recording gear.
Got a keyboard you want to make sustain more with your foot? You want the Chord SP2 sustain pedal!
- Piano design pedal
- Works with all keyboards with sustain switch input
- Switch underneath for polarity
- Dimensions: 223 x 75 x 55mm
The perfect addition to your keyboard or digital piano! The On Stage Stands KSP100 sustain pedal is what you need!
- Polarity switch for compatibility with a wide range of keyboards
- 6 foot cord length
- 1/4 in connector
- Chrome pedal with removable scratch resistant protective cover, also doubles as a non-slip grip
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ideal substitute for Yamaha FC4 pedal etc.
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
Solid, hard-working pedal suitable for any Akai, Casio, Ensoniq, Fatar, Kawai, Korg, Roland or Yamaha keyboard!
- Piano style damper pedal
- Contact selectable open or closed at rest
- 2m hardwired 1/4" TRS jack
- Dimensions: 22x7.5x5.5cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
£14.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.