Elektron Analog Four MKII
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Elektron's successor to the analogue synthesiser Analog Four, the Analog Four MKII is improved in many areas and offers several new features and upgrades.
- 4 synth voices
- Reworked analogue circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analogue overdrive for more bite and growl
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony, Up to 4 part multitimbrality, Up to 4 note unison playback
- Chorus, Delay and Reverb send FX
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN Sync out
- Precise hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons
- Fully compatible with Analog Four MKI projects/data
The Analog Four MKII has built upon the strong foundations set by the original model. By tweaking the circuitry, a deeper and more defined bass can be achieved with the MKII. Other exciting improvements include more controls to manipulate the sounds and dedicated outputs for each voice.
As well as the dedicated buttons increasing workflow, this is aided further with the large OLED screen. This allows for the MKII to perform in dimly lit environments.
The Analog Four MKII will also aid your current gear. By using the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, you can control your current analogue equipment with great detail.
All of this in encased in a premium cast iron enclosure, making the Analog Four MKII durable for the road. The total Analog Four MKII package is very complete, and offers an experience as close to sublime you can get.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Elektron Analog Four MKII" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A sleek, high performance mix of analogue tone and digital tweakability, the Roland JDXA might well be your perfect synth!
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analogue and digital sound engines
- 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analogue Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analogue filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- Backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine
- Digital parts can be routed through the analogue filter section for warm, organic results
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer
Combining the flexibility of digital with the sound of analogue, the Novation Peak polyphonic hybrid synth module is at the synthesis summit
- Polyphonic hybrid analogue and digital synthesiser module
- 8 voices give you the room for complex and evolving patches and sequences
- 3 oscillators per voice offer a choice of sine, sawtooth, triangle or pulse waveforms, as well as 17 wavetables
- Analogue resonant multimode filter per voice
- Add distortion at three points in the analogue signal chain to give your sounds all the bite and crunch you want
- 2x LFOs and 3x ADSR envelopes per voice; 16 slot modulation matrix
- Reverb, chorus and delay on board to turn your patch into the finished sound you want
- USB, MIDI and CV input connectivity; headphones and L(mono)/R audio outputs
- Store unlimited patches on your Mac or PC using the Components software
An incredibly powerful analogue monosynth, the Motas Electronics Motas-6 offers a hugely flexible set of features and architecture
- Analogue monosynth
- 3 VCOs (mixable triangle, sawtooth, PWM/square waves, sub-oscillator, analogue phase modulation); Noise source (white/pink)
- External audio input
- 3 VCFs (2 LPF with resonance, 1 HPF)
- Flexible filter routing options
- Lots of very high-resolution digital modulation sources (LFOs, EGs, MIDI controller, CV/gate input
- Analogue clipping distortion options
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum-Analyser
- MIDI/USB control and 4 CV/gate inputs
- Arpeggiator and Pattern generator and sequencer
The Sub 37 evolves! With more headroom, more multidrive a new keybed and more, the Moog Subsequent 37 goes beyond!
- 37-key analogue synthesiser
- 100% analogue signal path
- Perform in monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
A desktop 4-voice analogue powerhouse, the Dreadbox Abyss analogue synth lets you create inspiring sounds without fuss
- 4 voice analogue synthesiser module
- All analogue discrete components
- 4 playing modes: Unison, Polyphony, Chords (+ user chords), Multi channel (multitimbral over selected controls)
- 1 VCO + 1 Sub Oscillator per Voice
- White Noise Generator
- Independent Wave shaping Modulator
- Polyphonic Glide function
- 4 independent LFOs (1 for each voice) to control Vibrato
- Variable Speed Depth and Delay
- Vibratos can be set out of phase via the Detune (Vibrato) control
- OTA Drive circuit, Hybrid Delay Circuit as found on the Erebus, 4-stage Analog Phase Shifter with 2 Analog LFOs with 4 waves each to control the Filter, Reflector, Delay, Phaser and CV Control over Filter, Phaser, Delay and Reflector
Following the Mini and Mono -logues, the polyphonic Korg Prologue 8-voice raises the bar for the modern analogue synthesiser
- Polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- 8-voice analogue synthesiser circuit
- 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- The newly developed multi engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM
- There are four types of noise generator, indispensable for percussive sounds or sound effects
- The high-quality digital effects feature pristine 24-bit floating-point processing, and add a further polish to the sound of the prologue. With two effect units provided (a modulation effect and delay/reverb), you can choose from a wide variety such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The user effect slots let you load effect programs of your own creation
- The Prologue is a two-timbre synthesiser that lets you play two different programs simultaneously
- The keyboard is a high-quality Japanese-made natural touch keyboard, providing the same superb touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations, and allowing a high degree of expressive power
£1183.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.